Hacking Nintendont

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
pedro

I have tried them with every possible compination in the options.

I surely tried them without forcing anything at all. They just boot at a black screen.

Adeka

I do not know how and where I can download previous versions of Nintendon't.

I auto-update via USB Loader GX every time a new version is available.

Some Chump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
adeka

I am using a 1:1 iso. I realise the compatability page says it is working, just wondering if anyone else can confirm this issue, or if it is a problem only I am having.

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
Um, why would you want to? Most games are 480i. On an older CRT TV, maybe, but newer ones, good luck.

lines.jpg

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
pokemon XD has a bug in the controls so if your controllers acts strange like press full down and he goes up just DC the controller and reconnect it and it should be fine this always happened, and may happen to any controller.

i tried this and now it only seems to do the opposite(instead of when i press down and it go up| i press up and it goes down) and its been doing that since, i have reset a few times but still no changes

It's funny i had this exact same thing happen to me while I was testing the game. It got annoying after a short while because i had to go down pretty often, and it would go up instead -.- It works fine if i only move the sticks slightly down, but i've got the habit of going all the way everytime so I get annoyed pretty fast.

I've tried unplugging and plugging my CC to the wiimote several times already but the issue is still there. I was worried it might have been a thing with the controller itself, but if you people had similar issues then i guess it's the game, or the way it handles the sticks, at least.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This happens to me when controlling usbloader gx with the CC so I think it's more a CC in homebrew issue than a Nintendont issue.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With Loader GX the only issue i have is that the cursor would move up on its own if the CC is plugged and the wiimote isn't pointing to the screen.. Other than that, I can't use CC to control the cursor, which is too bad as it would make it easier to pick my games.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
the analog stick problems occur because I did set the amount of pad read interrupts up drastically so you can end up in a badly synced configuration where false reads can happen, most of the time you can just hold down the power button and resync the wiimote/wiiu pro controller in order to fix it. I dont know yet how I want to tackle that problem.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the analog stick problems occur because I did set the amount of pad read interrupts up drastically so you can end up in a badly synced configuration where false reads can happen, most of the time you can just hold down the power button and resync the wiimote/wiiu pro controller in order to fix it. I dont know yet how I want to tackle that problem.
Could the badly synced condition also also account for a condition a am seeing on the nunchuck whare when holding down a nunchuck button to change configurations I can watch my test screen showing the button occasionally flickers to not pressed?

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Could the badly synced condition also also account for a condition a am seeing on the nunchuck whare when holding down a nunchuck button to change configurations I can watch my test screen showing the button occasionally flickers to not pressed?

yes, that is entirely possible, the problem is its not just a nintendont problem but also the wiimote itself sometimes doesnt send out proper data which confuses the parsing.

Sheldon392

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When launching games with nintendont through USB loader GX on vWii, whatever game I launch tells me my memory card is corrupted and needs to be reformatted. I have created a folder called saves on the root of my hard drive and have MC Emulation turned on. Is it safe to reformat?

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
When launching games with nintendont through USB loader GX on vWii, whatever game I launch tells me my memory card is corrupted and needs to be reformatted. I have created a folder called saves on the root of my hard drive and have MC Emulation turned on. Is it safe to reformat?

every time you lauch a game? formating is safe, and would be done only once. After doing so, you will be able to play the game fine.

NicoCP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Thank you :) reformat sounds scary.... didn't want to risk ripping all my games again...

It reformats the memory card, not the games. This happens only once you start a new game, after that, the next time you play that game it shouldn't ask to reformat the memory card :)

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Thank you :) reformat sounds scary.... didn't want to risk ripping all my games again...

There are no risk, each game has its own memory card file. It got formated only once ;)
If you set memory card emulation to multi, it will also get formated once, every other games using this file won't ask to format. If you care about your saves, a backup from time to time is a good idea :)

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
That's just the way it works, an easier solution for you would be if you turn on the "multi" option in memory car, this will have you format it only once then all games shall work fine, of course if you have Japanese games those use their own "multi" file so that be twice for format!

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly multi memory card should be turned on by default when you enable memory card emulation. That would solve the problem of people posting here about the constant formatting

Reactions: CydoniaDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/amazons-cloud-unit-pauses-orders-134219461.html?guccounter=1 mmm