Hacking Nintendont

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly multi memory card should be turned on by default when you enable memory card emulation. That would solve the problem of people posting here about the constant formatting
I thought the whole point with not turning multi on was so that if a game corrupted its save, it didn't wipe out saves for everything.

Reactions: pokeparadox

TheHomebrewSpot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may or may not have already been asked but when the new Wii U GCN controller adapter arrives (11/21/14) will we be able to use Wavebirds and standard controllers on Nintendont through Wii U using this adapter? Or will we have to stick to Bluetooth Classic Controllers?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
This may or may not have already been asked but when the new Wii U GCN controller adapter arrives (11/21/14) will we be able to use Wavebirds and standard controllers on Nintendont through Wii U using this adapter? Or will we have to stick to Bluetooth Classic Controllers?
Sorry, my crystall ball is being repaired :lol:
Seriously, the controller isn't even out yet, so how should anyone even know?

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Does anyone else have problems with Wiiflow forcing 480p? It seems that Nintendont always displays at 576i/480i.

Is this Wiiflow's problem or Nintendont's? Also,this is surely not a little oversight.

Also, I need some clarification. I am using memcard emulation for all my saves (and not individual) but it seems that I do not know where to put the ninmem.raw file.

I am using both Wiiflow and USB Loader GX and can anyone tell me where to put ninmem.raw in order to work on both loaders?

Thanks in advance!

CydoniaDS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
secure.gravatar.com
XP
Country

fledge68

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
E is right we dont know yet cus it hasnt officially been released but I would say theres a real good chance we will and if not im sure Fix94 will find a way to make them work. just be patient.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Heya FIX94 , Prince of Persia: Warrior Within works great apart from this bug: https://code.google.com/p/nintendon-t/issues/detail?id=94

Do you have any idea what causes it? I managed to kill a few enemies by pushing them into fires but I can't defeat the Iron thong lady/time bitch, her health doesn't go down. :P
I'd be glad to donate if this game could get fixed, it's weird because two thrones works fine. :)
well if you donate first im sure fix will take alook at it.

Reactions: CydoniaDS

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the whole point with not turning multi on was so that if a game corrupted its save, it didn't wipe out saves for everything.
While it didn't happen to me with Nintendont yet (it happened with Dolphin though but I already had a back up on my laptop) it is wise to back up your saves every once a while, I do that anyway!

JuniperMe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh wow, I hadn't looked at updates for this project since around June or so, this has come a huge way since then! Nice work everyone.
I'll have to give it a shot, last time I tried DM it screwed up my wii and I had to re-do my soft mod, so I'm glad this doesn't involve screwing around with my mios.

Quick Q - the Metal Gear Solid controller swap issue - I have a NTSC-J version of the game anyway (it's all in english), but if I did play through Nintendont on a Wii with real NGC controllers - will the controller swap for mantis work?
On another note, I had NO IDEA of the alternate way to defeat him and I've played though MGS a few times lol.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which wireless controllers I need to use with this app for GameCube backups?

Pretty much any controller works except for the 360 controller which requires an adapter

Wireless....adapters required for pretty much everything except Wii U pro controller

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: aeiou