Hacking Nintendont

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yea, it's not the same feeling and i do not think it support vibrating. I guess i'll just search an official Gamecube controller to play with, anyway, Dios Mios seems better

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Why not buying the GC controller to use with nintendont as well ? if you have an Original wii with GC ports you can do that. Unless you prefer Dios Mios, of course.

My question was more about the DS3 Controller or the GC Controller, but yeah, i don't see any differences between Nintendon't and Dios Mios, but i prefer DM because it boot games faster

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My question was more about the DS3 Controller or the GC Controller, but yeah, i don't see any differences between Nintendon't and Dios Mios, but i prefer DM because it boot games faster

I don't think you should pick a favorite by the game boot speed. Compatibility and features are pretty damn important...

vlad59

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm following my holy quest for Mario Kart Double Dash PAL in 480p and so far no luck with Nintendont

I got it to work with Dios Mios with the following settings :
* Video Mode : PAL 480p (patched)
* Video Patching : Auto
* No Disc : On

I'm using latest Nintendont with 1:1 rip. I really tried all options for Video in addition the Progressive option and I always get 480i.

rgjr77

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anybody know if Nintendont will work with any hard drive? or will it not work with newer HDs with 4kib sectors just like Dios Mios?

Thanks !!!

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
A couple of days ago I tested Godzilla with Nintendont, a game that crashes on Dios Mios after the first match, I want to report that it worked fine on Nintendont!

Besides the addition of Triforce, Nintendont is slowly starting to get better than Dios Mios, great job everybody, now if only real memory cards are implemented I'd switch to Nintendont instead!

P.S. is there a way to convert my save data for Quadforce to use with Nintendont?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A couple of days ago I tested Godzilla with Nintendont, a game that crashes on Dios Mios after the first match, I want to report that it worked fine on Nintendont!

Besides the addition of Triforce, Nintendont is slowly starting to get better than Dios Mios, great job everybody, now if only real memory cards are implemented I'd switch to Nintendont instead!

P.S. is there a way to convert my save data for Quadforce to use with Nintendont?

Forget real memory cards, add bluetooth and we are settled for life!

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I did not find Paper Mario but found Mario Kart Double Dash instead and I begin to believe that Mario Smash Football is the only EUR game I own that can be set to 480p

I use USB Loader GX and my settings for Mario Smash Football are :
* Video Mode : Force NTSC480p
* Progressive Patch : ON
* The rest is default.

Same settings don't work with Sunshine and Double Dash.

Both Mario Sunshine and Double Dash are said to work with 480p that's strange ....

So.... only a few PAL games can be true 480p? that's not very good for me, I play PAL games because it have Spanish, but the NTSC it only have English (most games), but, the games stills looking good for me in 480i, the Wii U upscale the resolution so it should see 1080i.

TGE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was wondering if it'll be possible to use USB HID controllers as a GC controller on Wii games (eg Brawl)

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That's not necessarily an issue, for me at least.

Well, it could be uploaded a Super Smash Bros Brawl USB controller version, but it will take some work to get the USB HID controllers to work, it could use the controller.ini and try to work the same as works Nintendont, but I repeat, it could take a lot of work, anyway, I think this is getting a little offtopic, maybe in the future could be.

Dez19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have a controller.ini for the ps3 controller where the analog triggers ACTUALLY work? It makes playing Super mario sunshine impossible...
this is my ini file layout
[Dual Shock]
VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=3,80
B=3,40
X=3,20
Y=3,10
Z=3,08