Hacking Nintendont

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So.... only a few PAL games can be true 480p? that's not very good for me, I play PAL games because it have Spanish, but the NTSC it only have English (most games), but, the games stills looking good for me in 480i, the Wii U upscale the resolution so it should see 1080i.

I guess i'll just have to get a gamecube controller and use Dios Mios, because i also play my games in french so if the 480p don't work with PAL, i'll have to forget Nintendont, when you are used to 480p, it's hard to go back...

Where could i get official gamecube controller cheap?

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I guess i'll just have to get a gamecube controller and use Dios Mios, because i also play my games in french so if the 480p don't work with PAL, i'll have to forget Nintendont, when you are used to 480p, it's hard to go back...

Where could i get official gamecube controller cheap?

So... you won't use Nintendont anymore? and for the GameCube controller... It's hard (now because in the future with the relase of SSBFWI will be relased) to find now a Original GameCube controller, and if you find one, it will be expensive because Nintendo don't make theses controllers anymore, but they could make these controller in the future for the GameCube adapter.

Goku Junior

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Considering I prefer using GC controllers anyway (even when playing Wii games) while bluetooth would be nice I'm not very interested in those, real memory card support is far more important to me tbh!

Yeah, I agree, in the past I wanted bluetooth because using the Wii U Pro controller was my only way (or the classic controller with the Wii Remote) but now I'm using a PC USB Controller, memory card seems to be more important, in the future I would like Wi Fi support too, using the Wi Fi connection we can use the Wii U GamePad as a controller for play!

EDIT: When I read the Pedro702 post, I change my mind, it's better having Bluetooth and Wi-fi support

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why do ppl want real MC support? it brings nothing if a game doesnt same in mcemu it wont save in real MC either since its the same codding going in, real mc support doesnt add anything at all why would you not like to have your saves separated on the same drive you have your games for the case of corruption in the first place? if you all want to use your original gamecube saves theres is an app to just get those saves to the sd.

uyjulian

Homebrewer
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
United States
why do ppl want real MC support? it brings nothing if a game doesnt same in mcemu it wont save in real MC either since its the same codding going in, real mc support doesnt add anything at all why would you not like to have your saves separated on the same drive you have your games for the case of corruption in the first place? if you all want to use your original gamecube saves theres is an app to just get those saves to the sd.

prob because people are lazy to transfer their saves

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does anybody have a controller.ini for the ps3 controller where the analog triggers ACTUALLY work? It makes playing Super mario sunshine impossible...
this is my ini file layout
[Dual Shock]
VID=054C
PID=0268
Polltype=0
DPAD=0
Power=2,01
A=3,80
B=3,40
X=3,20
Y=3,10
Z=3,08
L=3,01
R=3,02
S=2,08
Left=2,80
Down=2,40
Right=2,20
Up=2,10
StickX=6
StickY=7
CStickX=8
CStickY=9
LAnalog=12
RAnalog=13
PS3 analog triggers just don't work with Sunshine. Everyone has that problem with the PS3 controller on that game (myself included).

Dez19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PS3 analog triggers just don't work with Sunshine. Everyone has that problem with the PS3 controller on that game (myself included).

That sucks, do you possibly know if i can make an ini for my xbox 360 wired controller? i tried using hid test and all it does is get stuck on "getting hid list" part

rufuszombot

Assassin
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That sucks, do you possibly know if i can make an ini for my xbox 360 wired controller? i tried using hid test and all it does is get stuck on "getting hid list" part
If I remember correctly, you'd need an adapter for the 360 controller, but I'm not 100% sure. I've seen next to nothing about anyone using 360 controllers.

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Xbox controllers aren't HID, the only known way to use them is, as rufus said, through an adapter (and some other device, not sure what it was), but that was reported as working by only one user so far, so IMO it's kinda risky; specially because said setup isn't exactly cheap. I'd rather get accustomed to stop when i need to shoot water in sunshine or get a Mayflash 3 in 1 adapter plus a GC controller if you really NEED to run while spraying. in any case, it would require some cash spending.

Dez19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xbox controllers aren't HID, the only known way to use them is, as rufus said, through an adapter (and some other device, not sure what it was), but that was reported as working by only one user so far, so IMO it's kinda risky; specially because said setup isn't exactly cheap. I'd rather get accustomed to stop when i need to shoot water in sunshine or get a Mayflash 3 in 1 adapter plus a GC controller if you really NEED to run while spraying. in any case, it would require some cash spending.

wait, its a wired rock candy xbox 360 controller. Thats not HID?

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So... you won't use Nintendont anymore? and for the GameCube controller... It's hard (now because in the future with the relase of SSBFWI will be relased) to find now a Original GameCube controller, and if you find one, it will be expensive because Nintendo don't make theses controllers anymore, but they could make these controller in the future for the GameCube adapter.
No, i really prefer Dios Mios, and since 480p PAL games are'nt compatible that's even worse. I think i'm gonna get a used gamecube controller, it won't be so expensive

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada

I use a ps3 controller and analog triggers in super mario sunshine works for me.

Scorchy

Wanderer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did anyone already converted a save from DM to Nintendon't, i used nmm2gci to convert my wind waker pal save and it gives me a .gci, what do i need to do with it?

Edit: I'm done with this crap, i've just deleted all Nintendont files on both my USB and SD Card!
- can't convert my DM save
- pal game not in 480p
- too many crash
- PS3 controller is lame for gamecube and does'nt vibrates

I'm just gonna go buy a gamecube controller and play with Dios Mios, this crap made me loose enough time:nayps3:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4