faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well:

Controller.ini

My controller is a level up BlackHawk

Well, first of all you're missing the DigitalLR=1 line, because you have your AnalogL and AnalogR as 0; and you didn't include what values change when you move the sticks (just to be sure they're fine). Have you tried using the controller.ini without the MultiIn=1 and MultiInValue=01 lines? or the adapter you're using does need these?

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Well, first of all you're missing the DigitalLR=1 line, because you have your AnalogL and AnalogR as 0; and you didn't include what values change when you move the sticks (just to be sure they're fine). Have you tried using the controller.ini without the MultiIn=1 and MultiInValue=01 lines? or the adapter you're using does need these?
No, i didn't try, it can be that the problem?

TheChield

Ugly Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
France
After all this you would have taken less time to rewrite the whole thing and post it ;)
But learning is the best way ;)

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I can play, but in Zelda WW, in the menu, it seems that the down button is pressed, and i can enter my name in the save

faku1810

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Now I can play, but in Zelda WW, in the menu, it seems that the down button is pressed, and i can enter my name in the save

You should mention what changes you made so we can try and see what else is missing. You do have the Analog function enabled (the button in the middle of the controller), right?

It could be that you need to set different deadzone and radius for your sticks, as it might be your stick is slightly off-centered so it acts as If you were moving down. I can't help much if that's the case as I only know it requires to have three values for each stick axis (e.g StickX=4,1A,100) but I have no clue as to what the actual values should be.

mf3199

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
You should mention what changes you made so we can try and see what else is missing. You do have the Analog function enabled (the button in the middle of the controller), right?

It could be that you need to set different deadzone and radius for your sticks, as it might be your stick is slightly off-centered so it acts as If you were moving down. I can't help much if that's the case as I only know it requires to have three values for each stick axis (e.g StickX=4,1A,100) but I have no clue as to what the actual values should be.

I have these
[USB Controller]
VID=0E8F
PID=0003
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
Power=6,10
A=5,40
B=5,80
X=5,20
Y=5,10
Z=6,02
L=6,04
R=6,08
S=6,20
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0
DigitalLR:1
All the buttons works fine, except stick down, down is pressed all the time

TheChield

Ugly Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
France

You thought that GBATemp is a friendly community to share at spread all the findings ???
It's only a Wawa Kiddies shelter ;)
They only want to make their things work and never care about to share...

Oak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You guys should be way more grateful with what you have instead you request new things left and right that take so much work to implement.
The whole Bluetooth thing is a typical the grass is greener on the other side, stop being so cheap and just get an USB 2 GC adapter they don't cost the world either.

Nintendont is open source anyone is free to contribute, can't code, well time to learn coding then what makes you think you can request that other people who spent years of their life
learning something are here to fulfil your wishes like a genie?

I'm surprised anyone is still working on this tbh ...

And we are grateful. You should be grateful you have an audience who is sticking with a project this long. You do realize that most can just go out and buy a GameCube and all the problems will be solved. But no, We are still here because we care about the project and would love for it to reach it's full potential. I am too surprised anyone is still working on this for us. Whoever (genie) or is still working on this project, I have the utmost respect for you.

Dondaa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
And we are grateful. You should be grateful you have an audience who is sticking with a project this long. You do realize that most can just go out and buy a GameCube and all the problems will be solved. But no, We are still here because we care about the project and would love for it to reach it's full potential. I am too surprised anyone is still working on this for us. Whoever (genie) or is still working on this project, I have the utmost respect for you.

qft

TheChield

Ugly Troll
Trophies
XP
Country
France
For My part I wanted to help for the controller part, but I was told to ask crediar to get the source code of HIDtest...
I still don't understand why... so I'm still trying to extract the necessary code to make a stand alone configuration SW...

pokeparadox

Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe you need to comment the line and enable the progressive setting in nintendont? Unless you've tried that already,from your post it sounds like you did one or the other and not both
Yeah I tried that. I tried forcing modes... everything I tried resulted me in getting a standard NTSC 480i signal as soon as the game starts.

I've tried poking about a little more but I'm very much a "high level" coder. In any case, on a personal level, there isn't that much urgency for this as the triforce stuff doesn't currently save. I may take another look but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

PS I also wanted to say that I also respect the work that Crediar, GreyRogue and Fix94 in continuing Nintendont. Please don't let the ungrateful loudmouths put you off! :)

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so, at the current state I cannot compile the kernel with bluetooth testing in it, I did fix up all warnings and errors and well, to actually use it I would need 8x the size we have available right now lol, I guess I need to think of some other ways.

some followup, I got the tip that I can move the kernel into different locations and after quite some heavy modifying of the ios kernel I actually was able to move up our space from 128kb to 1mb which is plenty of space to work with. Now, for the actual part of getting bluetooth to work, it will take me quite some time lol.

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
The only games I have ever experienced controller issues (besides them just not working in general) was digimon world 4 and Burnout 2.

Digimon world 4 can only walk in the 8 main directions.

Burnout 2 has stiff controls. This may just be the game and not Nintendont.

Really?:( I want to play burnout 2 but you say you cant then i couldnt :(

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i played burnout 2 and it controlled great with a ps3 controller they didnt fell stiff at all but on the current rev its broken so you need to choose an older rev to try it.

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have these
[USB Controller]
VID=0E8F
PID=0003
Polltype=1
DPAD=1
Power=6,10
A=5,40
B=5,80
X=5,20
Y=5,10
Z=6,02
L=6,04
R=6,08
S=6,20
Left=5,06
Down=5,04
Right=5,02
Up=5,00
StickX=3
StickY=4
CStickX=2
CStickY=1
LAnalog=0
RAnalog=0
DigitalLR:1
All the buttons works fine, except stick down, down is pressed all the time

In HIDTest v.6 what does it show for StickY up, center and down?

sonictopfan

Trophies
XP
Country
it wasnt done before, xboxone removed all that becuase the player base was all bailling on them they went all back no online check required no disc only code and so on, that stunt there probably costed them alot of customers even if they went back at the end.
I know they went back (though it would still need to install an update) but the point is originally they wanted to force online and that's why I was worried if the Wii U did that as well, after all they did force the camera, but this isn't the topic for Wii U this is Nintendont!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it's an English spelling bee