Hacking Nintendont

Howard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did try it. It didn't work. I need specifications on the type of file and what kind of cheats. Using the download file option in usb loader doesn't work and tells me that no file was found. I even specified in my first post, where I mentioned Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. I thought every one was ignoring me because there's a whole swarm of posts here. Of course, you could of known by reading my first post, where I mention everything I just mentioned (sans the usb loader part) but I digress. So with all of this in mind, how and where can I use cheats?
Reread the first post.
The file type is listed in the first post.
The kind of cheat is whatever someone chooses to create.
You cant download any for Fire Emblem because their are none in the database.
Whare cheats go is in the first post.
Your first post talks about action replay cheats which are also talked about in the first post.
Reread the first post. If you have questions about nintendont that arent answered in the first post ask those

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do Multi memory cards still get corrupted if you play Triforce game since Card support has been added? I still have mine set to individual.

Just set it to off. Triforce games use a separate memory card file regardless, so a .raw file for it isn't necessary, anyway. (but to answer your question, yes, they do)

bm123456

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just set it to off. Triforce games use a separate memory card file regardless, so a .raw file for it isn't necessary, anyway. (but to answer your question, yes, they do)
I hope maybe the devs can disable the Memory card for the Triforce games some how so they won't corrupt in a later revision. The Card support is Great .Thank you so much FIX94 for your hard work.

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope maybe the devs can disable the Memory card for the Triforce games some how so they won't corrupt in a later revision. The Card support is Great .Thank you so much FIX94 for your hard work.

Yeah, that would be nice. Abz has done something like that with his mod, and I'm happy with it. Fix has been working hard as it is. By the way, I haven't said thank you in a while, so thank you for this amazing app, Fix94. And when/if I get my PayPal account set up, I will DEFINITELY be donating to you!

Reactions: bm123456

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do Multi memory cards still get corrupted if you play Triforce game since Card support has been added? I still have mine set to individual.

well as soon as a triforce game is loaded I just say nintendont to just never save the actual memcard to prevent that, I know its kind of a dirty hack but it works.

Reactions: bm123456

ned

Trophies
XP
Country
Did some further checking on NES games from Animal Crossing using the NTSC-U version,
when interlace is set it outputs the NES games at 720x240p and 720x480p when progressive scan is enabled.

Does anybody know if the PAL version contains NTSC or PAL copies of the NES games?

the PAL version doesn't include a 480p progressive scan mode and 240p is again a NTSC resolution,
i'm guessing when trying to play NES games on the PAL version of Animal Crossing it's supposed to output in 720x288p?
and that's the reason for my black screen when using a component cable on my tv.

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Adeka, I have 100% completed save files for like 30+ games, but only as a 1019 blocks memcard.
If I upload it, would you separate them into 2 MB card each for the repository?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
I didnt have memcard issues with 99.
It seems the corruption didn't affect my multicard
Fix I know from intgrating DS3 with loaders that it only works when loading via ios58 (for instance usbl-cfg do not work) can it be that an ios other than 58 is used now, or the access to usb port is changed somehow in 297+?

maybe it was affected by removing these lines?
//Try to reload to IOS58
if( *(vu32*)(0xCd800064) == -1 && *(vu16*)0x80003140 != 58 )

ccfman2004

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i find the DS3 controller to be less than ideal, now the DS4 controller.. that thing is awesome

I also still prefer the GameCube controller as the placement of the A and B buttons are perfect.

kimotori said:
Return to loader..... Black screen! :)
r299​
bye​
(clean file config :) ok )​

Guys,

Somebody can help me with this issue.... thanks

Delete the ninconfig.bin on the root of the device where the games are stored.

Reactions: TeamScriptKiddies

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1