Hacking Nintendont

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
What? I thought all the time that you must do this to get the iso's to work. I feel so.. stupid. :sleep:

I'm ashamed to the bones here.. :shy:
lol you dont need any tool just the renaming powers of your PC lol even .gcm is iso with a diferent name the renaming powers will also help you there xD

Reactions: Bimmel

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol you dont need any tool just the renaming powers of your PC lol even gmc is iso with a diferent name the renaming powers will also help you there xD

indeed, the ideal nintendont working setup is to use full, untouched 1.35GB ISO files. Only if you desperately need more space you can use something like DMToolbox to trim the ISO file a bit.

WiiFit_Guy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm having trouble with Nintendont. Basically I wanted to try Pikmin. I have the iso file. I named it correcty and was able to start the game. Now it takes me to the startup menu, but as soon as I press start, the screen goes black. Does anyone have any recommendations to help me bypass this black screen?

Thank you

EDIT: It wont let me play with the video settings (Force NTSC and Force PAL). It gets stuck at initializing device storage.

Not strucken iso. I used this video and tool supplied by video link.

EDIT 2: Fixed the problem. Used Emulation Card at 251 blocks and Forced NTSC settings. Worked!

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm having trouble with Nintendont. Basically I wanted to try Pikmin. I have the iso file. I named it correcty and was able to start the game. Now it takes me to the startup menu, but as soon as I press start, the screen goes black. Does anyone have any recommendations to help me bypass this black screen?

Thank you
you have it shrunken? forced settings?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Thank you

EDIT: It wont let me play with the video settings (Force NTSC and Force PAL). It gets stuck at initializing device storage.

Not strucken iso. I used this video and tool supplied by video link.

PPL need to realize theres no converter from gcm to iso they are the same file with a diferent name..

GCM is ISO just rename the extension part, that tool probably brooke your game.

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thank you all for the kind advice. For the most games I got a black screen error I set the display settings on "Game" in WiiFlow.

Helped on Warrior Within and on Lord of the Rings The Third Age. Maybe someone can make use of this? Thanks again! : )

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
i use nintendont via wiiflow mod everytime i quit it it returns to the system menu of vwii. is there any solution to return to wiiflow? ive checked all my setting wii/wiiware return to wiiflow

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
i use nintendont via wiiflow mod everytime i quit it it returns to the system menu of vwii. is there any solution to return to wiiflow? ive checked all my setting wii/wiiware return to wiiflow
it depends on how your using wiiflow if you use it with a fowarder then it wont return imo

for isntance for me when i used usbloadergx fowarder it returns to homebrew

when i use usbloadergx in homebrew it retuns to usbloader gx.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
it depends on how your using wiiflow if you use it with a fowarder then it wont return imo

Using USB loader GX It always return to USB loader GX.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country

im using wiiflow channel with latest wiiflow mod. setting at all return to wiiflow. but the gamecube games return to system menu. i use the forwarder channel cos its one less thing to load

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just have a couple of things about two games the first one is F-ZERO GX when I made my custom car the cockpit and booster does not appear on the car and when I went to put an emblem on the cockpit and the game froze. The second game is Mario Super star baseball it's marked as working but it still randomly crashes.

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just have a couple of things about two games the first one is F-ZERO GX when I made my custom car the cockpit and booster does not appear on the car and when I went to put an emblem on the cockpit and the game froze. The second game is Mario Super star baseball it's marked as working but it still randomly crashes.

Nothing about your setup? We can't help you then

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
you have forced widescreen?

GarrisLee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing about your setup? We can't help you then

My bad i'm not on Wii U i'm loading the games off of my 16GB SD card I don't have any of the settings turned on cause I don't need them I'm using the latest version of Nintendont and the Nintendont channel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.