Hacking Nintendont with D button problem fixed?

• Thread starter Deleted-353083
  • Start date
  • Views 2,892
  • Replies 11
D

Deleted-353083

OP
Been awhile since i posted on here. Ok... i have a Wii U and first used Nintendont till i got tired of having to use wired controllers so i switched to running Devolution through USB Loader GX because it has that "D button fix" solution thing because i like to play my GameCube games games with a genuine GameCube controller so i bought one of those Mayflash GC-to-Classic Controller adapters and as anyone who knows this kind of stuff knows that messes all the buttons up - A becomes B, X becomes Z etc. and the "D button fix" solved that. The only annoying thing about Devolution is that the iso's have to be verified which is a tedious process so that's why i do prefer Nintendont and i am aware Nintendont now does allow for wireless controllers so i can use my GameCube controller... BUT... now the f**king problem with the re-arranged button set-up is back!! :( Has there been a recent release which has corrected this or is there now a version of Devolution which doesn't require verification?

D

Deleted-353083

OP
Can you please give a link to the Nintendont section? Btw why do you have the female symbol as your logo if you're a guy?

D

Deleted User

OP
What in gods name is the "D button"? As far as Im aware, theres only:A,B,X,Y,L,R and Z

D

Deleted-353083

OP
It doesn't matter anymore Rob. Let it go... just let it go. You must move on.

D

Deleted-353083

OP
That's the male symbol you mongoloid, and read the forum youre posting in, its the first stickied thread.

What even is the 'd-button' problem

ROFLMFAO!!! You're right. Seriously all this time i honestly thought it was the other way around when it came to the gender symbols. So now i understand why alot of people got pissed at me when i asked them if they were a dyke or a... well you know.

Anyway - before Nintendont only recently fixed this, if you had on of those Mayflash GC-to-Classic Controller adapters -

IMG_20130515_193015.jpg

to use to play your GC games with a genuine GC controller it mixed the button layout up because although it worked, the Wii (or in my case Wii U) read it as a Classic Controller... so A on the GC controller would act as though you pressed B on a CC etc. If you ran Devolution through USB Loader GX and then in the options section selected "D Button" it automatically fixed the problem and lined the buttons up as they were - A = A, B = B etc. How it did that... just one of life's mysterious my friends :)

SuperrSonic

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Nintendont is already using "direct" button mapping. What you want is to disable it, you do that by pressing minus on the CC. I know the GC controller doesn't have it btw.

You can either beg in the nintendont thread for a config option or make a mod that swaps the default with the "minus" layout.

D

Deleted-353083

OP
Nintendont is already using "direct" button mapping. What you want is to disable it, you do that by pressing minus on the CC. I know the GC controller doesn't have it btw.

You can either beg in the nintendont thread for a config option or make a mod that swaps the default with the "minus" layout.

Yes i know that... that's pretty much what i said. I wasn't asking anything, i was simply telling our friends here what the mysterious "D Button" was. As for begging... only when i'm tied up and with a ball gag in my mouth ;)

EmceeKerser

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes i know that... that's pretty much what i said. I wasn't asking anything, i was simply telling our friends here what the mysterious "D Button" was. As for begging... only when i'm tied up and with a ball gag in my mouth ;)

So for future, post in the nintendont thread, as the first page covers all of your questions about controllers. Because you know; its a sticky.

Only the following bluetooth gamepads are working correctly:
  • WiiU Pro Controller
  • Wii Classic Controller Pro
  • Wii Classic Controller, with analog L/R support
  • Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U [W007]
Notes about calibration and button mapping for Bluetooth gamepads
  • The controllers need to be linked to the console (use the red buttons) before launching nintendont.
  • If your controller is not synch in Nintendont, disconnect the controller from the wiimote and reconnect it. keep the power button pressed to unsynch a WiiU pro controller.
  • The bluetooth controller analog sticks are calibrated when you sync the controller, the first value it reads will be taken as the analog stick middle. To recalibrate just reconnect the controller.
  • The controllers don't support controller.ini. The buttons mapping are hardcoded. a=a, b=b, etc., r+z+start=reset, Home=exit.

Some ingame controller settings are available:
  • If you press "-" on your wiimote it will enable/disable rumble
  • If you press "-" on your classic controller/wiiu pro controller, it will change the control scheme to be rotated a quarter clockwise or back to the original control scheme
  • If you hold "L" on your classic controller/wiiu pro controller, your inputs on ZL/ZR will be used as half pressed L and R buttons ingame

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1