da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Updated 1076 Mod to fix video mode forcing with nintendont
available modes are "Game" "Pal50 or 576i" "Pal 60 or 486i" "NTSC or NTSC 480i" "Pal 60 progressive or 480p" "NTSC Progressive or 480p" "Deflicker" option in game settings

1054 updated too (no deflicker), might add mpal as well some day

update online or using the link in my sig
Updates both 1076 and 1054 mods by:
* Adding MPAL/ MPAL-P videomodes to nintendont
* Renaming GC global option "Default DML Video Mode" and "Default DML Language" to "Default GC Video Mode" and "Default GC Language"

Kaibutsu01

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
himeidocode.net
XP
Country
Brazil
Just read that there was an option to disable the voice with this patch: 0x801B6510 0x38800000 Try editing the game with a hex editor with that.

I found one or two places with this code andI think this only applies to Dolphin (the Triforce branch). This looks like a memory patch, not a hex fix.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly use Ds3 controller where I exit by pressing select and pause using start and I have no problems at all, even my 5 yo kid doesn't exit the game accidentally
While when I use Nunchucks, I exited SEVERAL times by accidentally pressing home, and start/pause was officially mapped to button "One" which makes it out of reach during gameplay,
that's why I changed the mapping in my mod by using "Home" for "Start" and 1&2 for exit
If you wish to add wiimote buttons to the cc/ccp/wup you have to sacrifice using button "Minus" for button orientation

Instead of losing the minus button could it be changed to holding the home button for more than 1 second? Push home button for less than 1 second=nothing. Hold for more than 1(or 2) second(s)=reset.

I use the classic controller with the analog L and R buttons.

Reactions: OriginalHamster

Adeka

Beta Tester
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a request regarding this wii remote adapter
  • Mayflash GC Controller Adapter for Wii/Wii U [W007]
We must double tap start to actually press start. When you tap start once then it will rotate the button config. Holding start quits the game. It's not a Nintendont issue but how the adapter was programmed.

gggg.png

FIX94 said since he did not add support for the adapter and it just happens to work so he has no interest in fixing this issue. Can you make it where pressing something on the Wii remote makes it where pressing start no longer rotates the config and make it actually press start?

Tagging DeezTits since he brought this up in the official thread again.

Bumping my post, not sure if you saw it

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
I mean if pal games with bios are not booting on WiiU.
If anyone with a wiiu and pal game + pal bios can confirm then I'll add the exception

ill do some testing today but it does seem pal games having more issue's. how do i find which region GC game i have? kinda sucks that pals having issue's i dont really understand why tho. i thought i had set nintendont up wrong spent most of yesterday messin about but most games are working fine with a small exception (the exceptions work on regular wii tho) so its issue's with 480p/progressive scan

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
ill do some testing today but it does seem pal games having more issue's. how do i find which region GC game i have? kinda sucks that pals having issue's i dont really understand why tho. i thought i had set nintendont up wrong spent most of yesterday messin about but most games are working fine with a small exception (the exceptions work on regular wii tho) so its issue's with 480p/progressive scan
pal games has "P" as 4th ID character ex super mario sunchine pal is GMSP01 animal crossing pal GAFP01 while ntsc would be either E or J like GAFE01
test using you dol then update and test again, cause I pushed a dol with wiiu pal bios skip

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
pal games has "P" as 4th ID character ex super mario sunchine pal is GMSP01 animal crossing pal GAFP01 while ntsc would be either E or J like GAFE01
test using you dol then update and test again, cause I pushed a dol with wiiu pal bios skip

cheers ill get testing with some bits and report back about pal bios.

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
im manually adding the bios file to my hard drive. where is it ment to b stored ive tried twice now. maybe it just doesnt boot even if its in the correct place? im using latest rev. should i try an older rev?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
im manually adding the bios file to my hard drive. where is it ment to b stored ive tried twice now. maybe it just doesnt boot even if its in the correct place? im using latest rev. should i try an older rev?
are you trying a pal game on wiiu?
if you have the latest nintendont mod, the bios will never show in this case

Reactions: jammybudga777

jammybudga777

Trophies
XP
Country
yea im tryin pal smash bros on wii u with latest version of nintendont (which actually loads properly unlike the ntsc version-long loading times) but no bios showing up at the begining. which rev of nintendont should i try it with? also how do i download earlier revs?

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
yea im tryin pal smash bros on wii u with latest version of nintendont (which actually loads properly unlike the ntsc version-long loading times) but no bios showing up at the begining. which rev of nintendont should i try it with? also how do i download earlier revs?
try this: https://copy.com/vNFPc9pQqDX3gzF7

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Why not stick to your other machine, no?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    my other machine is old, mostly used for just browsing , some multimedia stuff as it's just old
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    some tasks like hacking wii mini consoles
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, You running Windows XP in 2024?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Whore yourself out 12 times for $100 and go buy a pc
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i got xp but running it off usb only, no way ima keep that
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it gets hacked/corrupted if i just leave it online for an hour
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, The Russians are after you lol.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Send me your ip I'll remotely fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 my head needs fixing if I believe you
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's kinda fun watching it happen tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It needs fixing for other things but your pc I can fix
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    over 300+ virus/trojians/worms after scanning, what did I do to deserve this attention lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    tho I find it funny when i receive other people's pc/laptops in this state
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i wont be upgrading unless I cant run the games i want anymore
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spill water on it good excuse
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    @K3Nv2 that's like a valid option if someone else is paying for ya
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Daddy's wallet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ngl hogwarts legacy has good pooping music