Hacking Nintendont Themes and Custom Mods

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
True, I didn't think it would retain the features. He is kind enough to provide this MOD, I agree.

Anyway, thanks for the Nintendont mod Abz, I love it, but I'm having trouble getting Nintendont to work perfectly in USB Loaders, but that's OK. I'll try downloading the USB Loaders modded from your OP and retry the process again. :)

Just make sure to run the loaders from an SD Card in the correct format. I found that when I was trying to load anything from my External HDD, it would loop in resets due to initialization issues.

Other than that, as long as you have Abz's Nintendont and generally any Loader, you should be set. Just make sure your d2x IOS's are up to date.

That said, Abz's WiiFlow 4 Masterpiece Pack has all of the cIOS's you'll need, all in the right slots, set up as WADs. So you can install them from MMM (Multi Mod Manager,) and be ready to open any loader in just about a minute.

try the custom missing covers in my "full" carbonik abz theme, they look nicer than the question marks

Yeah, those covers are chill. I'm just a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to browsing my library. I either like nice pictures individually, or just a list of text in alphabetical. lol :P

Reactions: Larsenv

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
sorry if its already been asked before. but is there a change log when you update nintendont mod just so we know about fixes exc
an updated source patch is linked in the OP
So, will it be possible to have an GC intro during game booting in Nintendont (instead of existing loader's themes)?
Fix94 updated today, atm the bios is booted if bios file is present in rootfolder but this is still experimental and might change later
the bios will boot after just after nintendont loading is complete

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
So the bios can't be made to boot while Nintendont is loading?
no
but later I can add the option to hide all loading progress and backgrounds if the bios is found

edit
it's pretty cool just tested it with starfox adventures

update and check it out:
update.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction