AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
All I see in the OP are the app downloads and thumbnails for those 16 backgrounds, but no actual downloads for the backgrounds themselves, unless I missed them....I saw the zip file on the top of the OP, but no pic downloads...huh.

All I see are this
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/0L_Thumbs.jpg
and
http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/0N_Thumbs.jpg

Just the thumbnails, not the full sized ones.
yeah I meant the info needed to install offline:
"To manually update the backgrounds or to use your custom ones:

Place NinBackLight.png or NinBackDark.png or NinBackBars.png or NinBackNoBar.png in the boot.dol or loader dol folder for the loader theme
Place NinBack.png in the boot.dol or loader dol folder for the nintendont app theme"

I can post links for the images but I never thought ppl will download them manually,
this info is for users who want other custom backgrounds.
I'm not on my main computer atm but I'll make a big zip file with all backgrounds and add it to original post for users not willing to go online for hacking purposes :)

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Drak0rex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Abz, you care to take some screenshots for me? Or just enable it in future builds? I need them for something I'm doing.

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
271 online

dropbox account still off for excessive traffic... so no wiiflow mastermod downloads or websites
donno if it will be back on track tomorrow, usually it stays 2 days

I'll make a mirror site later for such situation

Abadallah, just a suggestion - mediafire.com is fast and free host.... maybe you could try it...

Reactions: ztoben

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For uploads I recommend mega.co.nz. Highly stable and very reliable. I prefer to get some of my ISO's off of there if possible.

Secondly, every time I try to load Nintendont/MasterMod through USB Loader GX (Rev 1235 IOS249 (Rev 21010) + AHB) (d2x v10beta52 base56), it crashes at the first step of running autoboot.

EDIT: Same thing with Rev 1234 MOD.

Some of the things I've noticed is that USB Loader GX can initialize and use my Toshiba 1TB External USB (100GB FAT32, 64k Cluster, 1st Partition, Primary,) however Nintendont/MasterMod refuse to find the file system in :/games/gameID/game.iso

If I boot straight into Nintendont from Priiloader -> Homebrew Channel -> Nintendont, then it will read my games, as long as it initializes my harddrive correctly...

But sometimes it just doesn't start it up correctly? Other times, especially while pushing through from USB Loader GX, it won't find any games on my drive.

==

USB Loader is at default settings. Placed on my SD. Set to where GC Loader is Nintendont. Verified paths.

Nintendont is at default settings. Placed on my SD.

Gamecube Games set on Partition 1, Primary, 100GB FAT32.

Wii Games set on Partition 2, Primary, 900GB NTFS, within a wbfs folder. (They work fine.)

==

But the main issue is that I get a Dump / 10 Second error after launching any Gamecube games from USB Loader GX using autoboot.

If I cancel autoboot (after launching Nintendont from USBL GX,) and try to mount my USB Manually, it fails to mount and gives the default "Unable to find FAT / games directory" error, and restarts.

If I shutdown my Wii, power on, switch into Priiloader, go into Homebrew Channel, load Nintendont, then it DOES find my directory and plays my games.

But the problem is I want to be able to run them from USBL GX via autoboot like I did a week ago. This system is used by the kids primarily and I don't want them stumbling into anything they can delete. They love to press delete... Or they just get lost or confused when something doesn't work right.

I have the USBL GX 1234 Mod. That fixed my problem before, but not this time.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
OP
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
For uploads I recommend mega.co.nz. Highly stable and very reliable. I prefer to get some of my ISO's off of there if possible.

Secondly, every time I try to load Nintendont/MasterMod through USB Loader GX (Rev 1235 IOS249 (Rev 21010) + AHB) (d2x v10beta52 base56), it crashes at the first step of running autoboot.

EDIT: Same thing with Rev 1234 MOD.

Some of the things I've noticed is that USB Loader GX can initialize and use my Toshiba 1TB External USB (100GB FAT32, 64k Cluster, 1st Partition, Primary,) however Nintendont/MasterMod refuse to find the file system in :/games/gameID/game.iso

If I boot straight into Nintendont from Priiloader -> Homebrew Channel -> Nintendont, then it will read my games, as long as it initializes my harddrive correctly...

But sometimes it just doesn't start it up correctly? Other times, especially while pushing through from USB Loader GX, it won't find any games on my drive.

==

USB Loader is at default settings. Placed on my SD. Set to where GC Loader is Nintendont. Verified paths.

Nintendont is at default settings. Placed on my SD.

Gamecube Games set on Partition 1, Primary, 100GB FAT32.

Wii Games set on Partition 2, Primary, 900GB NTFS, within a wbfs folder. (They work fine.)

==

But the main issue is that I get a Dump / 10 Second error after launching any Gamecube games from USB Loader GX using autoboot.

If I cancel autoboot (after launching Nintendont from USBL GX,) and try to mount my USB Manually, it fails to mount and gives the default "Unable to find FAT / games directory" error, and restarts.

If I shutdown my Wii, power on, switch into Priiloader, go into Homebrew Channel, load Nintendont, then it DOES find my directory and plays my games.

But the problem is I want to be able to run them from USBL GX via autoboot like I did a week ago. This system is used by the kids primarily and I don't want them stumbling into anything they can delete. They love to press delete... Or they just get lost or confused when something doesn't work right.

I have the USBL GX 1234 Mod. That fixed my problem before, but not this time.
try 1236: http://copy.com/vRN3HgFVyk9u7YuB/Public/GX1236boot.7z

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One minute. Transferring directory to correctly formatted USB Stick to see if it may just be my harddrive..

But, still yet, I somehow got it to all work correctly last week.

I will try 1236 after my iso's transfer in a few minutes and will let you know.

I honestly think it has something to do with Nintendont not initializing my external drive correctly after booting into it from USBL GX.

Many thanks for the quick response.

Serfrost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No change. Even with Rev1236, bringing up the Nintendont Loader for autoboot from USBL GX, it crashes with a dump/10 sec wait.

I tried a 16GB Flash Drive for the same exact format specifications and it worked without a problem, even on Rev1235.

So my issue resides in Nintendont not initializing my Harddrive after swapping over from USBL GX.

Suggestions?

==

External: Toshiba 593500-d, 1TB

Worked last week.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg