Nintendont launched through usbloader GX not full screen fix?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Modular511, Jan 16, 2015.

1. Modular511
    OP

Modular511 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    I can get full screen from the app itself, But when I load games through USB loader it goes to 4:3 even when I adjust settings according, I notice theirs no vwii widescreen option on usbloader is that the issue?

2. hdx

hdx Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2007
    Poland
    Sadly Nintendont support in USBLoader GX is neglected, you have to wait. USBLoader GX is not compatible with new Nintendont versions (version checking is broken), you better use Nintendont Booter for now.

Modular511 likes this.
  3. Modular511
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    The issue is I dont have all characters in melee unlocked (I play mewtwo) and cant get cheats to load from nintendont haha The games with the cube adaptor work quite well though, im rather surprised.

4. hdx

hdx Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2007
    Poland
    Modular511 likes this.
  5. Modular511
    OP

Newcomer
    Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    I already use this version apparently lol. It launches but not in widescreen, Nintendont itself has a "vwii widescreen fix" checkbox, I Suspect thats the difference here. If I knew how the saved games worked I'd just swap in a completed game save, But I had been away from my wii for years by the time I got my wiiu...

6. Adeka

Adeka Beta Tester

Mar 19, 2013
    United States
    Check my signature for public Nintendont savegames. I uploaded one with everything unlocked for SSBM months ago.

Modular511 likes this.
  7. Cyan

Cyan GBATemp's lurking knight

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    there were a version of USBLoaderGX with latest nintendont settings support.
    but it had stability issues, so I removed it and I'm now waiting for beta testers to test ... but not a lot of users are willing to do beta testing

most users only want results and playing games.
    if you like USBLoaderGX, please help improving it ;)

see main USBLoaderGX thread for current situation.

8. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    What kind of stability issues? I wouldn't mind testing, I just dont have the time to right now, but I could mess around with it when I get some free time

9. Cyan

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning
    not all users had the issue, but you can test.

- Text are corrupted/wrong. (most often in the HDD size text info)
    - Game listing seems strange (wrong order, multiple time the same game)
    - maybe HDD corruption (sorry for users who lost their games. Only one user reported this, but not everyone comes to gbatemp), if you try r1235 don't download covers or install games, etc.

If you have these issue with 1235, I need you to test beta v12 to see if the issues are fixed.
    https://www.mediafire.com/#t2x95zd9rz3rc

v10 and 11 seems fine, I just need report on v12. I only got one so far.

If you test, please report in USBLoaderGX main thread so all reports are in the same place.

10. Bug_Checker_

Bug_Checker_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 10, 2006
    United States
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

Stupid mediafire
    "
    It appears you are using an older browser. For a better experience when using MediaFire, we recommend you upgrade your browser."
    and
    "We Recommend You Upgrade Your Browser
    It appears you are using an older browser. For a better experience when using MediaFire, we recommend that you upgrade to the latest version of any of these browsers:"
    There are ALL up to date,morons.

Cyan is that mediafire link valid because it is not taking me to a page that looks familiar?
    Also, can you include an easy link to the USBLoaderGX main thread for others to follow?

11. Cyan

Global Moderator
    Oct 27, 2002
    France
    Engine room, learning