Hacking Nintendont ( certain games not showing )

Menes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I apologize, I know there is numerous threads on "similar" topics but I can't find anything on this exact problem. Also if this is the wrong section; please move the thread, I apologize.

I have a letter bombed Wii U with homebrew and nintendont installed. I'm using a 32gb fat32 USB with my games on it.

Most games work fine and are showing up, but from my recent addition ( Resident evil 3 nemesis and Code Veronica, Simpsons Hit and Run, and a few others ) are not showing up. Fire Emblem was also added but shows up and works.

It's not an issue with the way the files are named, the Roms work on dolphin, nor my flash drive cause I've tried 3 different ones where some games work.

I am stumped, and I just want to play Nemesis lol. Thanks for all help and sorry for the redundant post. I haven't updated my nintendont for a few months, but I'm not sure that would be the issue.

Last edited by Menes,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
first off usb flashdrives are never recomended for homebrew even more so on vwii.

try deleting ypur ninconfig.bin on the root of your device, also make sure your folders are correct and the names too

for instance manny people put game.iso.iso since they have hidden extensions on their pc, other have manny folders like games/gamenane/another gamename/game.iso

take a picture of your setup of folders and files the games folder,and inside one of those games.

also what version of nintendont are you running?

Menes

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nope. I'm on a WII U and did the smash bros melee hack. I don't know why I used the term letter bomb. Lol. But I have homebrew through that method. Sorry.

I'll take pics when I'm home

Last edited by Menes,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips