Nintendont ( certain games not showing )

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Menes, May 14, 2017.

1. Menes
    OP

Menes Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2017
    Canada
    I apologize, I know there is numerous threads on "similar" topics but I can't find anything on this exact problem. Also if this is the wrong section; please move the thread, I apologize.

I have a letter bombed Wii U with homebrew and nintendont installed. I'm using a 32gb fat32 USB with my games on it.

Most games work fine and are showing up, but from my recent addition ( Resident evil 3 nemesis and Code Veronica, Simpsons Hit and Run, and a few others ) are not showing up. Fire Emblem was also added but shows up and works.

It's not an issue with the way the files are named, the Roms work on dolphin, nor my flash drive cause I've tried 3 different ones where some games work.

I am stumped, and I just want to play Nemesis lol. Thanks for all help and sorry for the redundant post. I haven't updated my nintendont for a few months, but I'm not sure that would be the issue.

Last edited by Menes, May 14, 2017
  2. pedro702

pedro702 GBAtemp Guru

Mar 3, 2014
    Portugal
    first off usb flashdrives are never recomended for homebrew even more so on vwii.

try deleting ypur ninconfig.bin on the root of your device, also make sure your folders are correct and the names too

for instance manny people put game.iso.iso since they have hidden extensions on their pc, other have manny folders like games/gamenane/another gamename/game.iso

take a picture of your setup of folders and files the games folder,and inside one of those games.

also what version of nintendont are you running?

3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    You can't letterbomb a Wii U. Just sayin

Sinon and raphamotta like this.
  4. Dust2dust

Dust2dust GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 17, 2010
    Canada
    This! ^
    OP may have posted in the wrong section. Maybe he actually meant the regular Wii.

5. Menes
    OP

Menes Newbie

Newcomer
    May 14, 2017
    Canada
    Nope. I'm on a WII U and did the smash bros melee hack. I don't know why I used the term letter bomb. Lol. But I have homebrew through that method. Sorry.

I'll take pics when I'm home

Last edited by Menes, May 14, 2017