Misc Nintendo WiFi Connection in Thailand

Pleng

Custom Title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Does anybody else have any experiences using the NWF connection in Thailand?

On the occasions I've tried it it's horrible - mostly disconnecting before managing to start a race in Mario Kart, often disconnecting just after the lights go out, or half way through a race.

I have the region on my 3DS set to UK because, according to Nintendo, Thailand doesn't exist (plenty of 3DS gamers in Somalia, though, apparently...) Does this mean that when going online it's trying to connect to a server in the UK? Perhaps I should change to somewhere closer...?

Pleng

Custom Title
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Hmm well the only place even remotely close to Thailand (as in about half the distance) is India.. and network connection isn't available in that area.

I tried Turkey as it's at least in the same continent(well, most of it, anyway!) but the connection was just as bad as before.

I wonder if they don't have Thailand as an option because it's a EUR 3DS? Is there anybody with an American system (which I believe is the region they are sold as natively here) who can confirm if it has Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, or anywhere else close by in the region settings?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: