Nintendo unboxes new Switch Lite color, proving whether or not it's blue or purple

There's a new Nintendo Switch Lite color scheme releasing this month, but the actual color itself has been debated as of late. Branded as blue, the Switch Lite has appeared more as a GameCube-colored purple to many, leading to Nintendo publishing their own unboxing video of it to figure out whether it is indeed blue or purple. The latest episode of Nintendo Minute features the hosts showing off the blue Switch Lite, while comparing it to the blue of Mario's overalls and the purple of Waluigi's outfit. Speaking of Waluigi, there's also an amusing, to say the least, official render of everyone's favorite Mario Tennis player featured. If you're interested in judging what color the Switch Lite is for yourself, it'll be launching May 7th in Japan and Europe, while North Americans will get it on May 21st.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, looking at it, it seriously looks like one of those emulation handhelds, right down to the shade of purple being close to that of the OG GBA.

Still looks like a pleasant cross between blue and purple, to me anyways. Not that I'm buying it or anything since I already have a Switch with a better battery than that of the Lite's and a pair of Joy-Cons that come with an actual d-pad.

Reactions: kOtHaBh and Xzi

BlazeMasterBM

I Eat Garlics
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE FIX JOYCON DRIFT!

Nintendo: Look, more colours!

I just buy 3rd party joy con substitutes, such as the HORI split pad pro. they are far better than joy cons, and their only downside is that they do not work disconnected from the console. Which isn't a problem for me anyways.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's obvious what color it is!
d6f.gif

Last edited by Bladexdsl,
D

Deleted User

... To be fair, if they wanted to clarify the colour from the onset they should've just called it for what it is.

The Official GBAtemp Switch Colourway.

That's your proof, Conspiracy Theorists - Nintendo is watching this Forum.
And laughing all the way to the Bank with your Colour Scheme.

Last edited by , , Reason: Spicy Conspiracy.
Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: oh shit where??? :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: