Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendo Treehouse Live announced for tomorrow

EjrKc2DXYAEWm04.jpeg

Following up on their Super Smash Bros. Ultimate-focused livestreams from last week, Nintendo announced today the return of Nintendo Treehouse Live tomorrow at 10 a.m. PT. The livestream will feature two segments, one a "deep dive" on Pikmin 3 Deluxe, the upcoming Switch port of the Wii U title, followed by the reveal of a new stage and gameplay details on Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity, the Musou-styled Breath of the Wild prequel. Pikmin 3 Deluxe will release October 30, 2020 and Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity is due out November 20, 2020.

You can watch the presentation on Nintendo's YouTube channel here.

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw that the video for Age of Calamity has been posted here, but not the Pikmin 3 one. I'm going to post the latter now.

There also exists a demo now, and progress made in it will transfer over to the full game when released. Some other perks granted by completing the demo mode: Immediate access to the ultra-spicy difficulty (hard mode); others I can't name.

Last edited by Worldblender,
Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

MetoMeto

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You ain’t counting Samus returns?
No man! Samus returns is a freaking lullaby!
I slept through the whole game basically.
Original is million times better!

Jokes aside, SR is a good game, but there are many small things that are just not right.
First of all its boring most of the time, the music doesn't make it better (if you can call those hypnotic ambient sounds a music), i literally fell sleepy after playing half way through the game....that NEVER happened to me in any game, let alone Metroid!
Also its a 30fps game, doesnt feel smooth as im used to from metroid and creatures are not just agressive but they always attack you its so repetitive it breaks immersion and its very annoying!
only time i felt something is happening its plot twist with ridley but than..the ending. Thats the only time my brain got activated during the game. The game basically tells you everything! And Aeon pulse doesnt help the exploration it completly breaks it. i know you can choose not to use it but its there so....
And many other things. Every area is repetitive and felt so identical visually and othervise.

The things i like is the lore i discovered, that's awesome, and bonus ending!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

But basically yeah...im sleeping since 2007....or to be more precise 2004, because Prime 2 is my top favorite metroid game!
3 is great but not nearly as good as previous games.
Prime 3 is stepping stone where metroid franchise is starting to deviate from its roots, just like Zelda BOTW is for zelda series....and not in a good way...

Last edited by MetoMeto,

Rail Fighter

Trophies
XP
Country
Angola
I wish there was a new Pikmin for the Switch.

The Wii also didn't have but at least those ports weren't just easy cash grabs.

Edit: my bad, I will definitely gonna check this:

"This deluxe version of the Pikmin 3 game includes new side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie, the ability to play Story mode with a friend and all DLC stages from the original release."

Last edited by Rail Fighter,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative