Nintendo To Give Away NES Metroid via Club Nintendo

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I lost faith in the european nintendo club ages ago... I mean.. No other country is a part of europe exept UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, spain, france, netherlands, belgium, portugal and south africa (???)...
As a Swedish guy I can't get shit from any nintendo club... not even points from buying games to download wallpapers (which I find no reason to do)...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Issac said:
I lost faith in the european nintendo club ages ago... I mean.. No other country is a part of europe exept UK, Ireland, Germany, Italy, spain, france, netherlands, belgium, portugal and south africa (???)...
As a Swedish guy I can't get shit from any nintendo club... not even points from buying games to download wallpapers (which I find no reason to do)...

I think that European Club Nintendo rewards are even worse than North America, although I may be wrong. I know Japan Club Nintendo gets insanely good rewards, though.

I mean, in the end it's not really worth it regardless. The only thing I've gotten from them so far is a free calender for being a Gold Member and don't plan on getting anything else, really. Not unless they update the store with better items (I don't need playing cards, remote holders, or a Game and Watch collection).

Hitsuagaya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nosferadrian said:
Thing is Nintendo were saying that they would do something like this before VC launched, now giving away Punch-Out/Super Punch-Out with Punch-Out!! Wii is a nice touch, same with Metroid Prime 3 coming with a Metroid game but Nintendo always have to mess it up in some way.

Same with the points, I thought it was wonderful that Club points can be changed into Nintendo Points so you can buy stuff online but you don't get much and a lot of the time the site crashes when you try to convert.

This is why people are getting less loyal, a lack of reason to stay loyal.

yes this why
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o