Nintendo teases "new interactive experience for kids" on Nintendo Switch

IMG_6458.JPG

Nintendo UK's Facebook account has had an interesting post recently; it seems the company has something to reveal at 10 PM GMT. Offering nothing more than a single sentence, the post tells fans to tune in to Nintendo UK's official site to "discover a new interactive experience for kids, and kids at heart". The Japanese Twitter account is currently teasing this reveal as well. Whatever it may be, stay tuned to this thread, which will be updated when the announcement goes live.

:arrow: Source

D

Deleted User

it's gonna be a fake switch. when you press on one of it's buttons it will make sound or play a song. as it was with the fake cell phones back in the day.

loler55

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh good
it's gonna be a fake switch. when you press on one of it's buttons it will make sound or play a song. as it was with the fake cell phones back in the day.
Makes only the sound like when its Boot up

These joycons are Designed Special for kids hands cant Make it smaller

Last edited by loler55,

isanchez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I see too much hype here, I'll get the popcorn ready for once everyone is salty and come here to complain about whatever is coming :rofl:

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"kids at heart", huh? I suppose it could be either hardware or software. But given the limited announcement window, I'd lean more toward software. So probably a game that's geared towards kids, but they'd be super okay with older folks playing it too. Usually that's a kirby or yoshi game, but that's hardly a new kind of experience. Plus, they already would have announced something from the big hitters, so probably something new. Perhaps some sort of artsy game, or "nintendog" style game?

I would say hardware geared towards kids, given how fragile the switch is, but it'd be odd timing. No doubts it's in the works, but I can't imagine right this moment. Not until they have more software to support it (pokemon).

so my guess is software with a style of play with a low entry barrier.

Last edited by osaka35,

Mnecraft368

I hate my name.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I see too much hype here, I'll get the popcorn ready for once everyone is salty and come here to complain about whatever is coming :rofl:
What a coincidence! I bought some popcorn yesterday :P

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Too bad its 10pm and I need to wake up for school in the morning. Probably not a good idea to eat it :/

Reactions: isanchez

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ah yes Jeff Butts a reporter you can trust