Nintendo Switch can't Operate Properly in Global Warming World

Deleted member 559230

Trophies
XP
this year is the very hot, the hottest that ever was. Next year will be worse... than worse in the following year until the OP will not be able to play his Nintendo outside for good.

If you dig a little deeper into past temperatures from decades ago you'll see nothing has changed. All of these records being broken are simple manipulation of statistics and then the media is dramatizing them. Every summer it's the same bullshit from the sky is falling crowd. Fear sells, but I don't buy it. Like I said, it's summer - so it's hot.

RocaBOT

Yo best puppy (but automated 🙃)
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ah yes it's well known that the UK breaks the 100F bar every summer... Or not. You can "do your own research" yourself mate, f that disinformation shit you're saying :angry:

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
If you dig a little deeper into past temperatures from decades ago you'll see nothing has changed. All of these records being broken are simple manipulation of statistics and then the media is dramatizing them. Every summer it's the same bullshit from the sky is falling crowd. Fear sells, but I don't buy it. Like I said, it's summer - so it's hot.
6ncfxr.jpg

Maximumbeans

3DS is love, 3DS is life
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Well that's a nice big "fuck you" to people who don't have an AC for one reason or other.
I can't imagine the luxury of being able to whack some AC on just like that. Heavenly :sleep:
Well, in the house I mean. I guess if I really wanted I could go and sit in my car, but...

Uh oh, the 'debate' has begun. It was a matter of time really.

As far as temps in the UK right now go, I'll say this:
CONTEXT.

Yes, 40 degrees Celsius isn't shit for many areas of the world, but for the UK where we have 100+-year-old brick houses, basically no commercial air con, and a super humid climate, this is very hard for us. Especially children who go from sleeping in rooms at 15-18 degrees to suddenly 30+ and there is no physical way to remove heat from their room.
Context matters. If you pull a gun out at the shooting range, so what, that's what happens there. If you pull a gun out at Woodstock, that's a different story.
C o n t e x t.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can confirm, am in UK living in an old house designed to keep the heat in, still waiting for it to cool the fuck down from yesterday, it's still almost 10 degrees hotter in here than outside.

Reactions: Maximumbeans

Chrisssj2

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay... And are you with the 'no, the climate isn't changing' spin doctors or the 'big tech is anti consumer' idiots? Just checking... :)
Nah don't switcherino the truth. The climate spin doctors are whats the real issue here. Always fear fear fear and misinformation/disinformation etc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ok then no