Nintendo Switch Banning Hub & Warning

Discussion in 'Switch - Exploits, Custom Firmwares & Soft Mods' started by Draxzelex, Jun 24, 2018.

1. SexySpai

SexySpai xdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Jun 16, 2018
    United States
    your mom lol
    Fuck

2. Disharmony16

Disharmony16 ~DooM-BringeR~

Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    Troll Islands
    20/03/2019

No changes, this is the fourth month not banned since what i did. cya in 20/04/2019

3. Nezztor

Nezztor GBAtemp Fan

Nov 8, 2016
    Mexico
    Maybe go play an nsp online and update it ? So you get banned quickly and you can relax again jk I am surprised you are not banned

4. Disharmony16

Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    Troll Islands
    i'm one more of these pirates that didn't get banned, some of them are still pirating online without being clean and still not banned, so maybe we are already choose for the next ban wave that no one know when is going to happend, but 4 months has passed.
    I'm updating because people wonder if one go online with hacks, when the switch is going to be banned?.

5. tomazzzi

tomazzzi GBAtemp Fan

Jul 13, 2007
    Hi,

Before i created my emunand i installed a .NSP game update offline ( not the whole game, just the update ) on SX OS CFW.

I uninstalled it but i wonder if i can be banned for that ?

Thx !

Last edited by tomazzzi, Mar 21, 2019
  6. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

GBAtemp Patron
    pLaYeR^^ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Austria
    If you go online possibly.

7. Psycrow

Psycrow Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2019
    United States
    Quick question, although I'm sure it's been asked in these 176 pages somewhere before, lol.
    Step 1 for trying to avoid a ban was listed as "Make a clean NAND backup before doing any other hacks/CFW/homebrew using Hekate including boot0/boot1 and raw eMMC GPP (which will become a rawnand.bin)"
    However, you've got to do some of that stuff just to be able to make a backup, so when you restore the backup, the fact that you did hacks to be able to make the backup still remains in that history.
    So does it really help to go back to the backup, which still had hacks done before making it?

8. Disharmony16

Aug 31, 2015
    United States
    Troll Islands
    Backups madre from hekate are clean, because you are on rcm so you are not running external code from the os or nand, making it clean, the reason why we do it, i dont know if Backups made from reinxtoolkit are clean but i think not, because you are doing it from hos, so you already run code on the nand and it Will be saved on the backup.

9. blackwhitexy

blackwhitexy Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 20, 2014
    Croatia
    I have been using SX OS since day 1 it was released, but I was careful to only use xci and not go online while SX OS was loaded.

Now I have SX OS on emuNAND to play backups and regular NAND to play games online and I haven't been banned.

Here's to hoping it stays that way.

Nezztor likes this.
  10. hipmp5

hipmp5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2018
    Qatar
    Well I'm still not banned,7-8 months using NSP's offline and restoring the last clean state that nintendo saw online every time.

11. benjo

benjo Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 17, 2017
    Austria
    obviously, if u restored nand.

i think its totally legal to pirate games you have bought officially.

12. medoli900

medoli900 Open the Benzenes Gates

GBAtemp Patron
    medoli900 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 7, 2013
    Lavender Town
    Depends of the country, but it is usually not the case. It's even illegal to make backup in some countries.

13. Lordsble

Lordsble GBAtemp Fan

Feb 12, 2016
    United States
    behind you
    I'm only banned from Splatoon (for some reason) and i was wondering if doing a system transfer would result in my new console getting banned?

14. pLaYeR^^

pLaYeR^^ Doctor Switch

GBAtemp Patron
    pLaYeR^^ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 18, 2014
    Austria
    Austria
    I wouldn’t mess with that if your care about being able to play online.

15. NameRequired69

NameRequired69 Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 31, 2019
    Uzbekistan
    I did my nand backup after loading into Atmos once in airplane mode, without installing or launching NSPS or homebrew, turned it off immediately. will I get banned after restoring it and going online?

16. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

Jun 19, 2018
    United States
    Hell
    Probably not

Draxzelex and NameRequired69 like this.
  17. MajorPataponn

MajorPataponn Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Germany
    Bayern, Deutschland
    Hey guys,

is there any difference in ban probability when I decide to go back to stock with a restore of a clean NAND if I haven't installed any NSPs and just used Homebrew Emulators? Or is it the same gamble even If I never used any pirated games or installed any other NSPs?

Last edited by MajorPataponn, Apr 10, 2019
  18. hipmp5

hipmp5 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2018
    Qatar
    @MajorPataponn if you restore the nand you shouldn't be worried about anything and you can do whaever you want before that, ofc if it was the last state nintendo saw online because they check some logs and other info.

MajorPataponn likes this.
  19. MajorPataponn

MajorPataponn Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 10, 2019
    Germany
    Bayern, Deutschland
    Thanks a lot ;)

20. Mike_77712

Mike_77712 GBAtemp Regular

Apr 7, 2016
    United States
    Tried playing smash ultimate online but got error code 2124-2168 after clicking online from the main menu. I get an error code trying to play other games online too. But I'm able to go to the eshop and download updates too. Am I banned?

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted