Nintendo Switch 10.0.3 firmware update is available

nintendo-switch-3-656x369.jpg

It's time for an update! Nintendo has just released a Switch firmware update for 10.0.3, continuing the rapid-fire small updates we've been seeing ever since version 10.0.0 went live back in April. As expected, it's time to get your dedicated stability joke notebook out and bust out your favorite lines, because this is the ever typical stability-focused update. You can also check out the yls8 report, which shows that SystemUpdate, CertStore and SystemVersion were all updated.

Ver. 10.0.3 (Released May 25, 2020)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ah, maybe thats what it is then. I can't remember now if I tried to get 10.0 or if I just assumed it wouldn't work. Or is it possible I could get the update from installing a new NSP? Asking for a friend..
Maybe with the NSP. But I wouldn't try it. If you want the latest firmwares it's easy to get a hold of by just googling.
NSP updates, you need to find on your own. Plenty of places to find them.

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe with the NSP. But I wouldn't try it. If you want the latest firmwares it's easy to get a hold of by just googling.
NSP updates, you need to find on your own. Plenty of places to find them.
What I mean is, lets say I installed an NSP game I found online, is it possible that the NSP had the update included with it?

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is unlikely that this update would fix the various connection issues some people are reporting here. This updates only deals with CA SSL certificates, so it's likely to be something else, such as another Wi-Fi or Bluetooth device interfering, or if 5 GHz signals are being used instead of 2.4 GHz ones, the signal is not strong enough. This can be fixed by getting a USB (3.0) Ethernet adapter, which must have the ASIX AX8817X or the ASIX 88772 chipset. The other alternative is to move to a location not being blocked off by too many walls from the Wi-Fi source in case 5 GHz is being used.
There's no reason only after the 10.0 update that my joycons would crash my Switch when pairing wirelessly, when everything is exactly the same as it was before those updates, except the Switch's firmware.

FalcoDash107

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's like the only update Nintie gives is sTaBiLiTy UpDaTeS. And the best thing? They like to screw up most of the current hacking methods with these tiny widdle sTaBiLiTy UpDaTeS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny