Nintendo Switch 10.0.3 firmware update is available

nintendo-switch-3-656x369.jpg

It's time for an update! Nintendo has just released a Switch firmware update for 10.0.3, continuing the rapid-fire small updates we've been seeing ever since version 10.0.0 went live back in April. As expected, it's time to get your dedicated stability joke notebook out and bust out your favorite lines, because this is the ever typical stability-focused update. You can also check out the yls8 report, which shows that SystemUpdate, CertStore and SystemVersion were all updated.

Ver. 10.0.3 (Released May 25, 2020)
General system stability improvements to enhance the user's experience.

:arrow: Source

Worldblender

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that I found got updated, according to https://switchbrew.org/wiki/10.0.3
The following files in CertStore were updated: "/ssl_CaFingerprints.bdf" and "/ssl_TrustedCerts.bdf".
  • This added one new CA, for "The USERTRUST Network" ("USERTrust RSA Certification Authority", Jersey City, New Jersey).
    • This updates a CA entry which was set to expire on May 30, 2020.
In summary, it is just one certificate being added to the certificate list built into the Nintendo Switch OS, known as Horizon, as well as updating an existing one that would've expired at the end of this week.

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
The only thing that I found got updated, according to https://switchbrew.org/wiki/10.0.3

In summary, it is just one certificate being added to the certificate list built into the Nintendo Switch OS, known as Horizon, as well as updating an existing one that would've expired at the end of this week.
I see why they called Animal Crossing New Horizon, I do not believe in coincidences

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs