Hacking Nintendo sues Modding company in Miami... more to follow? (Gateway)

Deleted member 331788

Trophies
XP
Country
Because it's a good thing for them to remind/teach people of the existence of these sites and places they can get Nintendo software for free!

Wait. No. It's the opposite of that.

Nintendo are very proud to put up HYC domain name, so why not others?? ....oh that's right, there aren't any!

"Relaxed" and "We can't do anything because they're in another country that doesn't give a shit" is a different matter.
In case you haven't noticed, the world is made up of many countries with many laws, and they tend to not agree with each other.

True, but every user here and on other sites like gbatemp can ...don't buy flash cards, don't download roms, don't discuses them at all ...the first time I heard about Gateway 3DS was on Go Nintendo, so the fact a site like this is informing users that a 3DS flash card now exists ...then what?? ...but that's a different matter, nothing to do with HYC lawsuit.

... the root of the problem being whatnow?

We pretty much know what the root of the problem is ...but feel free to start a new thread for it?

Kinda' looks like you aren't reading at all and just repeating the same stuff, so I'll put bold in my post this time.

They were accepting orders for the Gw3DS.
It was not just a "DS-only" site.
The Gw3DS is not "damage already done" because it hasn't been released yet.

So yes, this IS a worthwhile endeavor for Nintendo because they're getting rid of a potential U.S. distributor for the first 3DS flash cartridge.

Is it a crime to accept pre-orders for "as Nintendo put it" ...yet-to-be-released device?? - at the time of filling!
Nintendo stated the DS as it's main reason.
It has for the DS complaint ...again, at the time of filling the Gateway was a "yet-to-be-released device" ...but HYC did not manage to sell any units of the Gateway 3DS so it goes back to is accepting pre-order for flash devices illegal?? They did not actually sell any??

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site got taken down for selling MicroSDs with ROMS on them.

You're extrapolating the situation to encompass things it simply doesn't encompass.

Well then other sites will be spared Nintendo's wrath if they don't do this. But I hope this has been covered somewhere in these last five pages; I'm just too tired to try to find it. And on a side note, did you come back to post a comment since the last commentor mentioned you in three of his four-part single post?

dehry

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been covered every page of this discussion. People just see the "Gateway" in the title and immediately assume it's gateway related and come in here to post their "Fuck Nintendo. I pirate" comments.

Waygeek

Trophies
XP
Yeah 'calmwaters' I don't think I'm the one whose confused. You're asking for games for one platform so you don't have to pirate games... on a completely different platform.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who is confused.

calmwaters

Cat's best friend
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're asking for games for one platform so you don't have to pirate games... on a completely different platform.

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm not the one who is confused.

Yes. Is there something wrong with asking for games to be released on the U? I'm tired of playing games on my hacked 3DS and want new games to play for the U. So what if I want new games on the U. Suppose I do all my gaming on the 3DS, but I really want a Wii U. If they won't release games on the U, then I'll have to continue to play on my 3DS.

I'm pretty sure you're trying to confuse me. I reiterate: you are a very confused individual. :O

MHDEN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the end , what they did wrong was NOT selling DS Flash cards or pre-ordering 3DS Gateway , but that the site was suplying Roms with the sd cards that the flash cards came with . Meaning the owner was asking for it and got what he deserved .

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in the end , what they did wrong was NOT selling DS Flash cards or pre-ordering 3DS Gateway , but that the site was suplying Roms with the sd cards that the flash cards came with . Meaning the owner was asking for it and got what he deserved .

Basically, yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7