Would rather have a cup of Tea!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Looks like Nintendo are none too happy with Mr Waninkoko and his tools....

His site http://waninkoko.wiinewz.com/ has been taken down and now redirects to the Nintendo legal page!!
hate2.gif

mothball

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, it's real. The links are all broken because that page hasn't been updated since 2000.

And yeah, it's probably a joke by wiinewz.

g4jek8j54

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I think that Wiinewz did that. According to xaiNaix, Nintendo sent a cease and desist to their host, which mentioned the WADinstaller...

Any discussion of hacking Virtual Console games is "inappropriate" and will be deleted. Nintendo has already issued a cease and desist to our host. Surprisingly, it only mentioned the WADinstaller on Waninkoko's subdomain, nothing about the main site. This was obviously sent before all of these "cracked' games were released so you can bet your ass they will be even grumpier once they see what is going on now.

For those who haven't thought about it, each firmware update from Nintendo comes with a warning that modifying your console could cause it to stop functioning. If they take measures to detect "cracked" V.C. games (which they could very easily do, it would be possible for them to send you an update which stops your Wii from working at all. Keep that in mind if you plan on trying any of this stuff.

http://wiinewz.com/forums/527878-post28.html

ImpulsE69

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH MY DOOOMSDAAAAYYYYY!! Puh-lease...are you people new or what? This is the same thing everything hacked goes through. If you are truely THAT worried about bricking your systems, don't hack/use hb/pirate etc...or better yet, keep your damn systems off the internet. I am soo tired of the "omgzerz any day now we(wii) will diiieee!!" Trust me, this stuff is nothing compared to the back and forth with sattilite programming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated