Nintendo Europe dates 2012 3DS, Wii, DS software line-up

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MGS 3D Snake Eater just says Winter which could mean Q1 or Q4, ideas?

I'd guess Q4, if it was earlier next year they'd put Q1 probably.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Snake Eater 3D turn into vaporware. I mean look at it. The HD Collection already came out for the Xbox 360 and PS3. A new Metal Gear game just got (re)announced (Rising). By the time Q4 2012 comes around, I wouldn't be surprised to see the Vita HD Collection already out. Plus it was rather poorly received in previews and by the public who saw it as a complete ditching of the potential presented in the Naked Snake tech demo.

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
One Piece Unlimited Cruise Special (Namco Bandai) - 10th February 2012
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure (Sega) - Early 2012
Professor Layton 5 (Nintendo) - 2012
Inazuma Eleven 2 Firestorm (Nintendo) - Q1 2012
Inazuma Eleven 2 Blizzard (Nintendo) - Q1 2012

DAY 1! I'm happy to live in Europe :D

pugmalion1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like I might have to get downloady with a couple PAL only releases. Why does Nintendo think that the US can't handle RPGs? If you bring them here, I will buy them, damn it!

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Looks like I might have to get downloady with a couple PAL only releases. Why does Nintendo think that the US can't handle RPGs? If you bring them here, I will buy them, damn it!
Importing games is an option, having a softmodded Wii makes it possible to play those too. Not to mention region free DS games. 3DS on the other hand..

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
Noooooo!!
Why aren't we getting Sakura Samurai?
That's the game I'm most excited for, I mean, punch-out like gameplay with Mystical Ninja starring Goemon like art and music, I never thought a game like that would see the light of the day judging by todays so called "gaming standards", even less that it would show up in NoA's Q1 release list.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Holy fuck they're localising Inazuma 2!?

I hope the undub project for it is also successful. You can't say IE 1's sub was good. It was alright, but far from good.

Looking forward to a lot on that list.

I will do the undub project for Inazuma Eleven 2 when the game launches, like what we do with the first one :)

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
No AAA titles anytime soon, Resi and Metal Gear are OK , but no Paper Mario and no Luigi's Mansion 2 ???
The 3DS will have a very hard time when PSVita comes out next February, PSVita has better graphics, better connectivity, better controls with no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro, and a much better screen.
I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon ...

D

Deleted_171835

No AAA titles anytime soon, Resi and Metal Gear are OK , but no Paper Mario and no Luigi's Mansion 2 ???
The 3DS will have a very hard time when PSVita comes out next February, PSVita has better graphics, better connectivity, better controls with no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro, and a much better screen.
I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon ...
Isn't that the exact same thing people said about the DS and PSP?

The PSP was much more powerful than the DS, it could play videos and music, had better controls and a much better screen. It was definitely a hardcore system. After all, the DS failed and the PSP was wildly successful.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The PSP was much more powerful than the DS, it could play videos and music, had better controls and a much better screen. It was definitely a hardcore system. After all, the DS did well and the PSP also did well.

Fixed that for ya.

What is with this whole "THE PSP FAILED" thing? Nintendo has been practically monopolizing the handheld market since the Gameboy. All their other competitors (Atari, SNK, Sega, etc) have indeed failed. The PSP came out and sold like what, 55 million units? That's a strong number regardless of the competition's numbers. It still has a great library, still has a few game releases coming out for it (no massive flood of them but there's at least FF Type 0 and a few more possible localizations), and is still the best selling non-Nintendo handheld.

But back on topic, I'll probably pirate the Wii RPGs (Xenoblade left an incredibly blah taste in my mouth) but probably not much else in the EU line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-