Nintendo Europe dates 2012 3DS, Wii, DS software line-up

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No AAA titles anytime soon, Resi and Metal Gear are OK , but no Paper Mario and no Luigi's Mansion 2 ???
The 3DS will have a very hard time when PSVita comes out next February, PSVita has better graphics, better connectivity, better controls with no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro, and a much better screen.
I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon ...
i
better graphics
i don't care about them BUT if you want to go there the 3DS graphics are looking damn good di you see resident evil revelation :O

better connectivity
better connectivity to what ? please xplain this

better controls
lol whut ? how can you compare this ? each system is it own thing 3ds controls works for the 3ds idea an pvita controls work for the vita i cant be sure till i try them but that's how it goes

no need for the bulky Circle Pad Pro
yea damn that circlepad pro out selling in japan an people there using it saying it works really good damn those people how dare them make a addon device that works well and is well built with 480 hours of battery :creep:

much better screen
again how do you know this each device screen was made to be use by the idea behind the device

I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon
Logic is were ? if for what i seen been by the 3DS OUT selling the ds first year we here are looking on another DS PSP chain of events were the 3DS is a solid 1 number one thanks to been cheap after the price drop having great FUN games

in the other side we get the Pvita witch is over price but not only that Sony forces me to buy their expensive memory cards for a 300+ price i cant say how teg ame will be but cuz i need to play them but looking at that launch tittles the seen as lackluster as the 3ds ones

D

Deleted_171835

The PSP was much more powerful than the DS, it could play videos and music, had better controls and a much better screen. It was definitely a hardcore system. After all, the DS did well and the PSP also did well.

Fixed that for ya.

What is with this whole "THE PSP FAILED" thing? Nintendo has been practically monopolizing the handheld market since the Gameboy. All their other competitors (Atari, SNK, Sega, etc) have indeed failed. The PSP came out and sold like what, 55 million units? That's a strong number regardless of the competition's numbers. It still has a great library, still has a few game releases coming out for it (no massive flood of them but there's at least FF Type 0 and a few more possible localizations), and is still the best selling non-Nintendo handheld.

But back on topic, I'll probably pirate the Wii RPGs (Xenoblade left an incredibly blah taste in my mouth) but probably not much else in the EU line.
I wasn't suggesting that the PSP failed. More-so the fact that the DS did great despite all the nay-sayers during its first couple of years.

masterchan777

Trophies
XP
Country
better connectivity

Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Skype, a proper Internet browser, PSN, Bluetooth connectivity with wireless headsets, CrossPlay with PS3, etc ...

better controls
lol whut ? how can you compare this ? each system is it own thing 3ds controls works for the 3ds idea an pvita controls work for the vita i cant be sure till i try them but that's how it goes

yea damn that circlepad pro out selling in japan an people there using it saying it works really good damn those people how dare them make a addon device that works well and is well built with 480 hours of battery :creep:

This bulky add-on should have been implemented into the console, it works ok but it makes the already-bulky 3DS design even more bulky, plus those who bought cases for their 3DS should take the add-on off and on everytime they want to use their cases, and even worse, the add-on has to be removed each time you need to change the flashcart or use the charging cradle.

much better screen
again how do you know this each device screen was made to be use by the idea behind the device

PSVita screen is bigger, has more pixels, better colours, and higher contrast.

I think my 3DS will look like a baby's toy in comparison with my PSVita, and will start collecting dust sooner than I expected, unless a flashcart with real 3DS support comes out soon
Logic is were ? if for what i seen been by the 3DS OUT selling the ds first year we here are looking on another DS PSP chain of events were the 3DS is a solid 1 number one thanks to been cheap after the price drop having great FUN games

Logic is that the PSVita has a much better design in comparison with the bulky 3DS, which is very similar to the already outdated DS, and without AAA titles, the 3DS becomes pretty much useless. I don't really enjoy watching 3D Videos on the 3DS small and low-res screen, nor taking low-res 3D photos with its crappy cameras, mobile photography and video technology is light years ahead of what Nintendo has implemented into the 3DS ...

Next step for Nintendo : leak the 3DS encryption and security protection schemes, and open the door for homebrew and the 3DS scene to start kicking..

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
better connectivity

Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, Skype, a proper Internet browser, PSN, Bluetooth connectivity with wireless headsets, CrossPlay with PS3, etc ...

better controls

This bulky add-on should have been implemented into the console, it works ok but it makes the already-bulky 3DS design even more bulky, plus those who bought cases for their 3DS should take the add-on off and on everytime they want to use their cases, and even worse, the add-on has to be removed each time you need to change the flashcart or use the charging cradle.

much better screen

Logic is that the PSVita has a much better design in comparison with the bulky 3DS, which is very similar to the already outdated DS, and without AAA titles, the 3DS becomes pretty much useless. I don't really enjoy watching 3D Videos on the 3DS small and low-res screen, nor taking low-res 3D photos with its crappy cameras, mobile photography and video technology is light years ahead of what Nintendo has implemented into the 3DS ...

Next step for Nintendo : leak the 3DS encryption and security protection schemes, and open the door for homebrew and the 3DS scene to start kicking..
Guys this is a 3DS thread, so talking about the Vita is just nonsense...

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
better connectivity

Omg but o curse the always needed facebook how would i ever play games if i cant check my facebook OMG

better controls

3DS is not bulky but you know who is ? the Pvita now that bulky and huge it wont even fit to a pockets

much better screen

yet it cant do a 3D efect ? as i say each screen was mae thinking on what the devices was going to be focus on

PVITA has not better desing that the 3DS and the same goes for the 3DS each was made with the device needs in mind the 3DS is not useless at all also yea the 3DS is for gaming not waching videos you sure seen worry about video play back on vita why ? is it that there NO GAMES FOR VITA ? also the next step is for sony to release the code for vita so that it can be hack cuz it needs it.

also why are we even talking about vita on 3DS tread ? please keep it in your treads

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Guys this is a 3DS thread, so talking about the Vita is just nonsense...
Very true, however, a member asked me and I answered ...
You didn't answer, you gave your opinion. The Vita isn't still out so I don't get why people need to constantly say that it's better than the 3DS.

For some reason, in every thread about 3DS there's always someone that mentions the Vita.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If this was a US release list, I'd be asking for The Last Story for my birthday. But alas, I'll just have to import the damn thing myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1