Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
is sad when you have to import things :cry:
So sad when you can't import things because your device is Region Locked for no apparent reason.

Crymoar. ;O;

As for the list... it's not horrible - Razor's Edge looks like fun, I'm no big fan of Pikimin but people love it, Rayman Legends looks magical, Aliens gon b gud too. It really could've been worse.

Its_just_Lou

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The English were enjoying a THRIVING home computer boon at the time, as well as the Master System, MegaDrive, and PC Engine.....based on buddies' memories, they got the NES a little 'late' over there, rendering its release fairly 'meh'.

Me, I'll take it ALL - though I do lean towards NES/SMS, as those were the next in line right after our ColecoVision/2600.

:grog:

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
inazuma eleven was mostly (if not totally) released on Europe only, and for me, it's one of the best games for ds.

The DS isn't a home console. Certainly in the UK Nintendo have always had a hard time outside of portables, partly because they were really lazy about getting established here and partly because other companies got their foot in the door first. Sega trounced Nintendo in the early years.

And as Guild says, generally it's franchises like Fifa that sell like hotcakes...

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sad when you can't import things because your device is Region Locked for no apparent reason.

Crymoar. ;O;

As for the list... it's not horrible - Razor's Edge looks like fun, I'm no big fan of Pikimin but people love it, Rayman Legends looks magical, Aliens gon b gud too. It really could've been worse.

is sad when your handheld haves no games and you have to import rehashes
Crynogamesmoar

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
wowowwo no need to get upset there i just asking cuz i was talking about handhelds and you come out of nowhere with xeno blade something

I was just waiting for you to justify

seem as a average lineup brits get what they deserve

And then you come out with crying about importing....

This lineup is pretty average/dull looking and given Nintendo's history over here they need to try harder.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
as i say brits got what they deserve

Ok, stop derailing this....why do they (and this probably goes for the rest of the EU too) deserve a poor showing? Surely if a console is performing poorly over here you want to attract sales?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9kE3Env_2AY?si=Bs6lUZ0ZIlqmYaGT