ca_michelbach

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I need more options
unsure.gif

I thought it was amazing but I wouldn't have said the best EVER, we haven't seen Sony yet
wink.gif

sixteenbuttons

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
good, but didnt amaze me....starfox and paper mario 3ds, and goldeneye wii all sound awesome ...wasnt impressed by the zelda screens... i think all the hype contributed to how i felt about nintendos e3 this year.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Option #1 & #2 are kind of misleading. As it could be Nintendo's best ever, and still not amaze.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo 3DS blue console display: awesome
All the ladies coming out on stage with the pretty blue Nintendo 3DS consoles: awesome
Epic Mickey: awesome
Epic Kirby Yarn: mediocre, unneccessary title
Goldeneye 007: awesome but sucks that it is exclusive to a 480p console and will look outdated upon release and where is Pierce Brosnan
Super Paper Mario 3DS: possibly unnecessary title but might be cool
Kid Icarus 3DS: it's about time Nintendo made another Kid Icarus game and well they're still shoveling more Mario and Zelda down our throat which we do not need
Pilotwings 3DS: awesome and it's about time we get a Pilotwings port to a handheld

And the rest of the games looked cool too.

The only thing I don't like though is all the "Epic" names which will be spammed all over hell and back from 4chan to edge of the forum.... that is going to be annoying as fuck. "THAT'S EPIC YAYY"

D

Deleted User

Pokemon Black and White for 3DS would be awesome. Can't wait for the final product.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
diando said:
Pokemon Black and White for 3DS would be awesome. Can't wait for the final product.

How many pokemon games do we need before people figure out that they are all the same (and that they all suck)? I'd like to see them developing something original for a change. Pokemon red/blue were the only ones that ever needed to come out. Everything else is just purely silly.

It is nice to see Nintendo finally rehashing some stuff that we haven't seen rehashed very much already but they really need to come out with something original again some day. I don't see why we need another Zelda game. I can't even remember finishing the first one and I know I haven't finished any of the other ones. Maybe I just am not a hardcore Nintendo gamer.
closedeyes.gif

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I agree with amptor on a couple of points:

Black/Blue 3DS: awesome
Nintengirls: awesome....
smileipb2.png

It was really the 3DS unveiling I was looking forward to, and it certainly didn't disappoint.

The fact that there were two games with "Epic" in the title seemed a little odd, and I hope that isn't going to create a trend.

This was the first E3 that I've watched actually, but I enjoyed it.

Oh, and the "interference" with Skyward Sword was funny.
laugh.gif

ericling

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
ProtoKun7 said:
The fact that there were two games with "Epic" in the title seemed a little odd, and I hope that isn't going to create a trend.
This was the first E3 that I've watched actually, but I enjoyed it.
Noticed GoldenEye and GoldenSun?
But it does not sounds weird.

Seriously, I remember after I watch GoldenEye trailer and GoldenSun trailer, I said: "EPIC MANNN!"
Who knows, the next two game tittle come out with two "epic" word.
closedeyes.gif

This was my first full E3 too. I cant manage to finish it last year because it was too boring
frown.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Very good presentation and announcements, but I'm somewhat dissappointed in the lack of really new franchises.
Just something completely different, I would love to have something like Oblivion on Wii, or a very good GTA IV clone.
It's always the same with Nintendo, games that look a bit too kiddy (Wii Party, Mario Sports Mix, Mario Kart 3DS, ...). I'm going to love every one of those games, I'm sure, Mario Kart is one of the best game series ever IMHO, but I want to see blood, I want to kill people, I want realistic graphics, and as good as possible.
Saints Row, exclusively for Wii, not dumbed down or anything, that is what I want and I'm dissappointed none such games are announced....

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nintendo's press conference was great this year. Zelda, Other M, Donkey Kong, Kirby, 3DS, everything was great this year. Nintendo won E3 this year, no doubt about it.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mid123 said:
It absolutely destroyed last years e3,which isnt very hard.

What the hell?

Last years E3, wasn't that the E3 that announced SMG 2 (one of the best games ever according to the critics), NSMB Wii, Metroid Other M, Wii Sports Resort, Zelda Spirit Tracks, Golden Sun DS and Kingdom Hearsts 358/2 Days ?
This one is better, mainly by the 3DS announcement and the galore of 3DS games coming, but don't say it destroyed the other one.
Try to research first before you post
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Not a big fan of NES kid Icarus either... I know it was popular but I didn't care for it.