Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
The writing was on the wall even before covid. Really tragic either way, though. Summer Games Fest can't hold a candle to E3 in it's prime, and until SGF stops being an event to sate Geoff Keighley's ego, it won't ever be actually worth watching, unlike the E3 pressers, dorky cringe and all.

Reactions: boot3

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
Historically in the mid 2000's I think E3 was interesting around the time of the Xbox 360 launch and a few years after that. Microsoft used to put on a good show and their would be some good quality media available for download on the 360 dashboard. Quite often we'd get some new demos to download also.

It would have been fun to experience an E3 when it was in its prime.

Reactions: boot3

boot3

Internet trash
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The writing was on the wall even before covid. Really tragic either way, though. Summer Games Fest can't hold a candle to E3 in it's prime, and until SGF stops being an event to sate Geoff Keighley's ego, it won't ever be actually worth watching, unlike the E3 pressers, dorky cringe and all.
This. I watched it and I swear I can't remember like any of the games that were shown. It just felt kinda bland, like it just happened and that was that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?