DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Only if it is made to take like ALOT of pictures at once to make the video...but that would mean you'd need to take about 12 pictures every second...and I don't think the DSi has enough capacity for a big video, or if it's even able to take pictures that fast.

Who knows? Maybe there's some secret video function hidden in that crappy old camera of theirs.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
Only if it is made to take like ALOT of pictures at once to make the video...but that would mean you'd need to take about 12 pictures every second...and I don't think the DSi has enough capacity for a big video, or if it's even able to take pictures that fast.

Who knows? Maybe there's some secret video function hidden in that crappy old camera of theirs.
THAT^ is called stop motion.

BlackDave

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
DeltaBurnt said:

THAT^ is called stop motion.

Yup and no sound...that is, synchronized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can plug my phone in and charge from 0 to 50% in like 20-30 minutes, Would take an hour+ on...