Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
Those badges are small and blurry cause theyre from a screenshot, doubt they'd be any use.

I'm playing still and actually trying to find the current unlock codes for the machines and stuff, with no avail :( I'd glady post more if I could get GW or NTR codes that actually work to unlock free plays on O3DS XL.

Also I've got a handful TP badges I could upload for ya but i dont have the whole set.

You should upload them.

:)

Reactions: CoopLink

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Those badges are small and blurry cause theyre from a screenshot, doubt they'd be any use.

I'm playing still and actually trying to find the current unlock codes for the machines and stuff, with no avail :( I'd glady post more if I could get GW or NTR codes that actually work to unlock free plays on O3DS XL.

Also I've got a handful TP badges I could upload for ya but i dont have the whole set.
EU o3ds? I'll play today and post them here if you have an EUR one.

CoopLink

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Guys! I comeback! :D Im so really sorry all my ausent :c How its going this thread? How do you manage to add new badges? Can someone help me recompiling the new badges on a zip to upload them on the OP? And hello everyone :D Im so really sorry q.q

Reactions: dude1709

katrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here are (all of?) the Pokemon pixel badges. I got them from that iso site, and I think they're EUR badges, not that it really matters.

Attachments

• Pixel.zip
    157.5 KB · Views: 230

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Here are (all of?) the Pokemon pixel badges. I got them from that iso site, and I think they're EUR badges, not that it really matters.
Those are mine and they are all. There are only 74 official EUR ones so far.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Luc Plays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was looking into trying to get my badges that I got from my Japanese 3DS on to my US 3DS and came upon this thread. (makes me kinda wish I hadn't stopped collecting my favorite sets like Splatoon as I'm now at like 85% in completion in my Japanese system when it used to be 100% hahaha...)

@Sonic_Cee_Dee I actually got them a few days ago on my US 3DS and they are in the first zip (should be ready to be installed onto the 3DS, with the file name going with the system forwarding names)

Also as a bonus... since it literally came out last week in Japan, decided to throw a bonus set Splatoon set featuring Ashley in it too.

Attachments

• Ashley system badges.zip
    30.7 KB · Views: 180
  • Splatoon Ashley Badges.zip
    18.5 KB · Views: 174
Reactions: CeeDee and dude1709

TrapperKeeperX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of which? I have no access due to 11.0 Japanese 3DS no Homebrew for me for awhile there is always a small light of hope I have Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario Maker Badges and yes they're pretty cool! I hope they do release them soon probably in the next few weeks I've been burnt out on Badge Arcade and some repeats I know a free try is a free try and you get to play for free but It burnt me out. When they add Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario Maker Badges I will upload them! who was the person who released the badges that they extracted it from the ROM & Update?

Midgetgirl05

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I scanned through... And I think I may be blind or something if I missed it.

Is there a way to get ALL the badges you don't currently have but have been released? I have spent so much on this game and now that I have a way of simply putting them in... I think my parents will stop getting so grumpy about the amount of $$$ I spend on nintendo >.< (on SSDI and money is ALWAYS an issue)

Sirence

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So I scanned through... And I think I may be blind or something if I missed it.

Is there a way to get ALL the badges you don't currently have but have been released? I have spent so much on this game and now that I have a way of simply putting them in... I think my parents will stop getting so grumpy about the amount of $$$ I spend on nintendo >.< (on SSDI and money is ALWAYS an issue)
I have all eur badges and some from other regions as pngs if you are using gytb.

Binebina87

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have all eur badges and some from other regions as pngs if you are using gytb.

Please do share them :-)
(I am missing a few Pokemon Badges but I gotta catch 'em all ;-) )

I once started to delete my NNID on my 2nd 3DS to be unbanned from Badge Arcade but its such a hassle to create a new NNID and go through that damn Badge Arcade Tutorial every time I did it, so I stopped doing that...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1