Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by CoopLink, Dec 13, 2015.

1. Wii8461

Wii8461 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Bitch town
    Okay, so I found out Omega Ruby has Basehaxx, and I got it to work.
    So I will dump my badges and I'll have them up here tonight.:)

EDIT:
    Sorry it took me so long to get my badges up here... Anyways, I have them now! 1,613 badges!

Attached Files:

Last edited by Wii8461, Jun 20, 2016
  2. Seriel

Seriel ឵Thank you title very cool

GBAtemp Patron
    Seriel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Aug 18, 2015
    Antarctica
    Ahaha thanks for that!
    I was looking for the Fire Emblem ones!!
    Have you got them all? :3 I see tons here.

Wii8461 likes this.
  3. Wii8461

Wii8461 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 9, 2015
    United States
    Bitch town
    I don't have all of them. I think there's 166 total and I have 118, so I'm missing about 48 of them.

4. iVcU

iVcU GBAtemp Regular

Jan 20, 2016
    Brazil
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

JP badges, welp!

dude1709 likes this.
  5. TrapperKeeperX

TrapperKeeperX GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Dec 27, 2005
    United States
    Super Mario Bros. 3 Super Mario Maker Badges

Enjoy!

Attached Files:

iVcU and dude1709 like this.
  6. pietempgba

pietempgba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2016
    United States
    what are those badges with encrypted names?

7. Ceri

Ceri Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 2, 2016
    Canada
    Maybe I'm blind, but I haven't seen these elsewhere yet, so I thought I'd drop them by!

Attached Files:

iVcU and dude1709 like this.
  8. pietempgba

pietempgba GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 9, 2016
    United States
    i've seen those badges before though...

9. Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2014
    United States
    MN
    Ok, so I have 2800ish badges. How do I send my file to you so you can get the data you need?

And I'm having a hard time knowing which ones I need to import and which ones I already have, etc etc. SOrry i'm on a lot of pain meds ATM but I couldn't find this thread for the LONGEST time and somehow just found it again by accident.

dude1709 likes this.
  10. spongeabc5

spongeabc5 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
    First things first: You don't need to worry about which badges are and aren't already posted here.

If you don't have it already, download GYTB and place it on your SD card. Delete the 3 files in SD:/3ds/GYTB/badges, put the SD into your 3DS, then use the Badge Arcade to fill up your badge case (IIRC the max in your badge case is 1,000). Take note of which badges you have in the case. Run GYTB, and it will dump the badges in your case. Take out the SD and put it into your PC, then move (not copy) the images into a folder on your PC. Repeat this process until you have images of all of your badges in the folder on your PC, making sure all 1,000 of your badges are different than the ones you dumped last time. You should have to dump 3 time assuming you have 2001-3000 badges. After you've dumped all of your badges and put the badge images into a folder, compress the folder as a ZIP or RAR file and attach it to a post here.

Midgetgirl05 and Conan179 like this.
  11. s0r00t

s0r00t Member

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2016
    France
    Has anyone managed to get the new Callie/Marie amiibo badges?
    They are duper hard to get... I mean how are you supposed to get them besides the boxed Callie one?

12. Midgetgirl05

Midgetgirl05 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 11, 2014
    United States
    MN
    Ok so uhm.... That was... a completely foreign language for me >.< I am so sorry.

This is the part I don't quite get.

"Delete the 3 files in SD:/3ds/GYTB/badges

Take out the SD and put it into your PC, then move (not copy) the images into a folder on your PC. Repeat this process until you have images of all of your badges in the folder on your PC, making sure all 1,000 of your badges are different than the ones you dumped last time. You should have to dump 3 time assuming you have 2001-3000 badges. After you've dumped all of your badges and put the badge images into a folder, compress the folder as a ZIP or RAR file and attach it to a post here."

-If I delete the files, does that delete all my badges? (I'm curious as to how this works, so I can can learn this better AS I'm doing it, instead of just doing)
    -I get how to remove the SD card
    -I am not entirely sure I understand why I can't copy vs move the images (I am just curious, again...not trying to be stubborn)
    -I sort of kind of understand the 1000 in the case at a time (i know you can have 1000 at a time max...does that count as separate BADGES only for the 1000 OR does if I have multiples effect the 1000 in the case...I never was very clear on this point in general speaking for the game)
    -How on earth do I compress a folder? I've never actually done that. Can I just use the 7-zip program I have or do I need something specific? snip.PNG

Thank you so much for your patience!

13. spongeabc5

spongeabc5 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
    Deleting the files in the badges folder doesn't delete your badges. You can always get them back from the arcade. We do this so that when you dump 1,000 badges (the max), GYTB doesn't try to inject 1,007 badges. (Yours plus the 2 single badges and 1 mega badge that come with GYTB).
    This is the same situation as above, if you copy (click and drag/copy-paste) the badges, then the next time you try to dump your badges GYTB will try to inject 2,000 badges (double the max).
    The 1,000 limit is different badges, meaning if you have 2 of a badge, it only counts as 1 for the Badge Case capacity. Keep in mind that mega badges count as 2 (long/tall) or 4 (big badges like Bowser or the moon from Majora's Mask) badges each.
    You should be able to mouse over the 7-Zip option in that right click menu, and it should give you an option to "Add to archive" or something along those lines.

Midgetgirl05 likes this.
  14. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    Sorry for the newbie question but I finished installing A9LH on my 3DS and I want to try GYTB. Does the Nintendo Badge Arcade HAVE to be downloaded before I use this?

15. spongeabc5

spongeabc5 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2015
    United States
    Only if the NAND you use it on has firmware version 10.4 or above.

Last edited by spongeabc5, Aug 16, 2016
  16. DeathChaos25

DeathChaos25 Unmei wo kaeru!

Oct 21, 2015
    So, has anyone managed to grab the Fire Emblem Fates badges?

I kinda missed them but I haven't seen anyone post them anywhere.

Midgetgirl05 likes this.
  17. Harsky

Harsky Madmin

Aug 2, 2004
    The link in the first post:

https://www.sendspace.com/file/vg4k3a

It starts with the filename Pr_Emblem_Circle_CharA01. There is a LOT of badges in that one.

18. DeathChaos25

DeathChaos25 Unmei wo kaeru!

Oct 21, 2015
    Thanks!

I just assumed the link wasn't up to date based on the date the post was last edited on.

19. ThatWorld Of 3ds

ThatWorld Of 3ds Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2016
    United States
    Deez nuts
    how to inject badges? and do i need NBA to get the badges on my 2ds?

20. repulse

repulse Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2013
    You need GYTB homebrew (link on first post) and Nintendo Badge Arcade

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted