Homebrew Nintendo Badge Arcade: Badges Collection

fostertheguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@redunka - yes, with those 3 files as your source you should have them all. I re-extracted all of the badges using my tools and I come up with 10,374 - same as you.

I've created a pretty comprehensive archive here: https://mega.nz/#!QEEQHIwD!4svPxBXuQeUr3Jj_Z6mnLxj_xL-1qxWb2-gvF2k2DRA

It contains

* all 10,374 individual badges (64 x 64 pixels)
* all 10,374 individual badge previews (32 x 32 pixels)
* 990 mega badge thumbs (64x64 pixels)
* 990 mega badge thumb previews (32 x 32 pixels)
* 1394 Crane Icons (64 x 64 pixels) (these come from the .icb files)
* 113 set icons cropped (48 x 48 pixels)
* 113 set icons original (64 x 64 pixels)
* 17 set book icons cropped (48 x 48 pixels)
* 17 set book icons original (64 x 64 pixels)

I created a tool very similar to prb2png, rewritten in C# that handles icb and cab files in addition to prb. It also exports the previews and thumbnails which prb2png does not do. I call it NBATool and I'll release it on github in a few days after I fix some of the code.

I think the only other thing I could add to the archive would be stitched together mega badges. There are also crane backgrounds in the CRB files - But I don't know how to read the textures in them and convert them to pngs. If anyone has any ideas let me know and I'll see if I can pull it off.

piso mojado,
metaboss

I don't mean to be a bother, but did you extract these from the .CBR / .PRB badge files? If so, do you know where I could get the cbr/prbs? I'm trying to use the Advanced Badge Editor to add full sets in (with the correct titles, sorting, icons, etc)

Louis130704YT

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
(New Nintendo 2DS XL) (retail) (EUR) (firmware:11.13.0-45) (CFW:Custom Firmware) will i lose any data or break my 3ds? if i use GYTB?

AZYman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Is there anyone who could share his files with the Max of Badges to be able to inject them into the game?
Thank you in advance.
(I can not change my .dat files to add badges).
3dsEUR / BadgeData.dat + BadgeMngFile.dat + NNID / Advanced badge editor.exe or GYTB / Files Badges.png :wacko::blink:

• Love
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello everyone! You may note that there´s a tool named GYTB to install your own Custom Badges.
GYTB also allows you to extract your official badges from your ext data, so you can have your original badges in your SD on .png files ready to re-inject in with de GYTB, but i only have 48 badges, all this 48 badges are from de Nintendo Badge Arcade game so you can have Custom ones and Original ones with the GYTB!

Custom badges are pretty cool, but... if you can actually can have Custom ones + Another official ones like from the @Februarysn0w ext data would be AWESOME!
So in this thread, we can upload our Nintendo Badges so we can make a great collection of them!

Actually... we have badges OVER 9000!!! nah :D We have 1800+ badges!

GYTB lastest version here: https://github.com/MrCheeze/GYTB

All Nintendo Badges here: https://www.sendspace.com/file/vg4k3a

EDIT:
-Added USA badges from @wolfforthewin
-Added EUR badges from @Filo97
-Added Arcade Themes from @anonymoose
-Added EUR badges from @Sirence (Added missing badges)
-Added EUR badges from @NikolaMiljevic
-Badges sorted by game thanks to @Sirence
-Badges divided on 2 rar files (not necessary to extract them on same time)
-Added Arcade badges from @Brion
-System Badges are now renamed, so now works on EUR, JPN and USA 3DS too! (On System Badges zip)
-Added USA badges from @MichMaster
-USA System Badges tested and working!
-Added USA badges from @Garro
-BADGES FIXED! Renamed badges in JPN text with USA/EUR badges name!
-Deleted duplicated badges! Now all badges will be scanned to delete duplicated ones!
-Super Mario and Zelda badges now sorted by game!
-Added EUR badges from @dude1709
-Animal Crossing and Pullblox are now sorted!
-Added ??? badges from @brennerei
-Added JPN badges from @TrapperKeeperX
-Added EUR badges from @Larsenv
-Added USA badges from @Bidoofguy
-Added EUR badges from @Filo97
-Added

Notes:
If a Badge shortcut does not works, change its name with the Title ID list from http://3dbrew.org/wiki/Title_list
GYTB supports max 1000 badges! So be sure you pick the badges that really want on your SD!
To restore your original badges from the arcade, go to the Badge Arcade, then to the Help Desk> I need more info> Something else> Badge problems> Yes, please!
Any issues with System Badges, pls post it with your 3DS region c:
For the error "Badge file in use. Try loading all badges in your badge case", go to Decorate with Badges options, "Remove All Badges" and run GYTB again!
sheer curiosity i saw on the fandom wiki that supposedly there are over 3k badges - is this true? and if so did anyone manage to dump all those badges at all??

Mµvh773

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi! Yesterday I dumped my badge data with Simple Badge Injector (in order to delete all badges from my 3DS…). I thought this could be useful to share since I had a pretty big collection, with more than 3k badges. Most of my badges are from Pokémon, Mario and Zelda. The dumped files are BadgeData.dat and BadgeMngFile.dat.
I’m not sure if this is useful but that’s all I’ve got. Anyway, thanks to all the people who make tools for the 3DS, I’m amazed by all the fanmade utilities!

Attachments

• Myvh's_3DS_badges_collection.zip
    545.9 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: CoopLink

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt