The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
Goddamnit Jiehfeng, why is this thread still open?

We already have this. A superior list too.

http://gbatemp.net/t...ost__p__4229253

DIE THREAD!
35LBO.gif
35LBO.gif
35LBO.gif

OBJECTION!
gallery_312532_1477_7523.jpg

If you may please count the number of games on my list and yours.
And you it self said that the list was incomplete in the upcoming games section B-)

D

Deleted_171835

If you may please count the number of games on my list and yours.
And you it self said that the list was incomplete in the upcoming games section B-)
34 games for both lists.

The difference is your list has Wreck it Ralph (*ahem* shovelware) while mine has real hardcore games. Oh and you have a mockup posted as an actual pic for Smash Bros.

35LBO.gif
35LBO.gif
35LBO.gif

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
There's no reason to be jelly, both of you. If the mods decided that both threads can remain open, they can remain open - nobody has the exclusivity for posting threads and if you believe that the threads cause overlap (which they admittedly do), report them and leave it to the staff to decide who formatted theirs better, or simply request a thread merge.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
There's no reason to be jelly, both of you. If the mods decided that both threads can remain open, they can remain open - nobody has the exclusivity for posting threads and if you believe that the threads cause overlap (which they admittedly do), report them and leave it to the staff to decide who formatted theirs better, or simply request a thread merge.

Yes, I agree. There is no need to close either threads. Thank you for co-operating! :D

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yes, I agree. There is no need to close either threads. Thank you for co-operating! :D
I wasn't agreeing with you, I was saying that this is a matter for the staff to decide. No offence, but soulx was first and it's probably wiser to have one thread dedicated to the upcoming releases. A merge would be the optimal solution.

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I wasn't agreeing with you, I was saying that this is a matter for the staff to decide. No offence, but soulx was first and it's probably wiser to have one thread dedicated to the upcoming releases. A merge would be the optimal solution.

But still, the staff didn't do anything

Terenigma

Terenigma everywhere
Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty sure if Zero Escape: Virtue's last reward was in the voting options, it would be winning by a landslide right about now, Its a game i will be getting on day one when its out too since i loved 999 and i only have another couple of weeks to wait :D

I also really REALLY want rune factory 4, rune factory 3 was fantastic so im looking forward to the 4th.

Not a whole lot else that really looks good for me in terms of announced games. Still hoping for a new zelda game and im always holding out hope for a port of Terranigma on eshop.

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm equally looking forward to Virtue's Last Reward, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney 5. In addition I am also waiting for Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Oh, and Paper Mario, too. :D There really is a bright future for the 3DS in my opinion.

Edit: Totally forgot Fire Emblem: Awakening!

Jiehfeng

The One
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Svalbard
I'm equally looking forward to Virtue's Last Reward, Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney and Ace Attorney 5. In addition I am also waiting for Epic Mickey: The Power of Illusion and Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask. Oh, and Paper Mario, too. :D There really is a bright future for the 3DS in my opinion.

Edit: Totally forgot Fire Emblem: Awakening!

That's what my wishlist is! Good taste bro

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Pretty sure if Zero Escape: Virtue's last reward was in the voting options, it would be winning by a landslide right about now, Its a game i will be getting on day one when its out too since i loved 999 and i only have another couple of weeks to wait :D
This person speaks the truth :D Except I have to wait til Nov for the 3DS one but meh. Still hyped XD

joepassive

Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
First of all, you forgot Rollercoaster Tycoon 3D (even though that looks like Shovelware)
but yeah RCT 3D and Epic mickey gonna come home soon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ok for real i'm back