Hardware Nintendo 2DS

zlaco123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hello guys,im new here and i have question.i sold my dsi xl with r4i so now i can buy myself 2ds.thing is should i go for 80 euros brand new without games clean 2ds or 90 euros 2ds with 32gb card and a9lh+luma installed? Problem on second 2ds i cameras doesnt work(not rly problem to me) and u have to charge it with universal charger(pull battery out,charge it,put it back in).

TariqSoftDev

~Zexceil
Trophies
XP
Country
The second one sounds like a waste of money since A9LH is FREE and the hardware related problems(should be only worth around 50-60 euros), better off buying a new one and hoping for it to be on 11.2 then doing A9LH install.

zlaco123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks for help guys i ordered "broken one" it will come for 2 days.i dont hava time for 80 euros 2ds because im going to work next week,i wont be home 6 months and broken 2ds is already hacked and i get 32gb sd card.cant wait to get into homebrew stuff.

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Thanks for help guys i ordered "broken one" it will come for 2 days.i dont hava time for 80 euros 2ds because im going to work next week,i wont be home 6 months and broken 2ds is already hacked and i get 32gb sd card.cant wait to get into homebrew stuff.
Whoever sold you that haggard old 2ds must feel like the luckiest person on earth right now for being able to unload it on you for > retail.

zlaco123

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
here brand new 2ds is 150 euros btw,u cant go under anywhere unless u buy from germany or other country but i have no time to wait.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: