superrolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Hi forum,

I recently bought a new Nintendo 2DS XL and sky3ds+ card- however, I am having troubles getting Ninjhax running :(
I copied the starter kit (3ds folder, boot.3dsx) to the root of the SD card (Sandisk Ultra 32gb) together with the cubic ninja game file.
After inserting the sd into the sky3ds+ and firing up cubic ninja, I scanned all the QR codes from smeas site (NEW 11.6.0-39E).
However, as soon as I go to the main menu of cubic ninja and navigate into the create / QR code again to launch the exploit, I get a stuck red screen.
I attached a photo for illustration.

Do you have any idea what the problem could be? I went through the procedure several times and also tried the same QR codes in the OLD version.
(in that case cubic ninja stops working).

Thanks!
--superrolf

Attachments

• IMG_20180616_231401.jpg
    IMG_20180616_231401.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 356

superrolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No, he doesn't need legit copy of cubic ninja if he is using sky3ds, he just need to use the right files and right QR code.

Do you know by any chance, if there are different files I need to put on the root of my SD card?
I thought it's just the starter.zip (3ds folder and boot file).

I just suggest switching to CFW as soon as possible, userland hax has become more and more useless as easier ways to install CFW have been released, imo anyway

After having problems and reading so much online, I wish I'd have done this from the beginning. But I got the sky3ds+ card recommended and paid over 100 usd for it, so I want to use it :/

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you know by any chance, if there are different files I need to put on the root of my SD card?
I thought it's just the starter.zip (3ds folder and boot file).

After having problems and reading so much online, I wish I'd have done this from the beginning. But I got the sky3ds+ card recommended and paid over 100 usd for it, so I want to use it :/

Sell it, Sky3ds+ is garbage these days, since you can install CFW and free game with a DS Flash cart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.