Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
CHMM gave me another error...guess custom themes are tricky to get working on this ninjhax.
Oh yeah, I think you themes folder has to be in the root of the sd on 2.0. So sd:/themes/'theme folder'/body_lz.bin and bgm.whatever.

Also make sure to run theme settings from homemenu to create the theme extdata for chmm to write to.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So pasta should work on ninjahax 2.0 and OTHER Cfw?
I missed where you said you were on an older fw. I don't know to be honest. Worth a try though. My guess is he would have blocked it somehow.

Reactions: dronesplitter

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had Themes folder on the root and yeah it gave me the error right after choosing to install. I'll try it again, though. Not sure which part of theme settings you mean to create the data, do you mean the arrange themes menu?

mrbits

Trophies
XP
Country
I see. I havent installed one yet myself, but i thought it would be better to use a micro usb instead of the 4 pins. Pins tend to bend over time.

If you do micro usb then its better to squeeze a microsd card reader in there too. Else you can easily blow your nand if you accidentally connect it to something other than a computer.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I had Themes folder on the root and yeah it gave me the error right after choosing to install. I'll try it again, though. Not sure which part of theme settings you mean to create the data, do you mean the arrange themes menu?
If you were already able to install themes you should be fine. But with a new update or format, you have to hit that theme icon on the top left of the home menu. It will say creating data or something along those lines. This is how the theme extdata is created which extdata tool and chmm need to write to. If you never opened the official theme settings and tried to run chmm, it would return an error.

WateredFire19

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
extData editing :)
Dhb0Kyh.jpg

Reactions: SLiV3R

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have a 3ds with CFW yes. But if you are in 9.4 it's impossible.
I'm on 9.9 and just trying to get custom themes to work with ninjhax 2.0. So far, the background will replace, just no audio.

EDIT: Perhaps you mean to quote the other guy talking about downgrading?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • TwoSpikedHands @ TwoSpikedHands:
    @Sicklyboy I am wanting to fully change the game and bend it to my will lol. I would like to eventually have the ability to add more characters, enemies, even have a completely different story if i wanted. I already have the ability to change the tilemaps in the US version, so I can basically make my own map and warp to it in game - so I'm pretty far into it!
    I really would like to make a hack that I would enjoy playing, and maybe other people would too. swapping to the EU version would also mean my US friends could not legally play it
    I am definitely considering porting over some of the EU features without using the actual ROM itself, tbh that would probably be the best way to go about it... but i'm sad that the voice acting is so.... not good on the US version. May not be a way around that though
    I appreciate the insight!
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @TwoSpikedHands just switch, all the knowledge you learned still applies and most of the code and assets should be the same anyway
    and realistically they wouldn't

be able to play it legally anyway since they need a ROM and they probably don't have the means to dump it themselves
    why the shit does the shitbox randomly insert newlines in my messages
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It does that when I edit a post.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It inserts a newline in a random spot.
    never had that i don't think
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    do y'all think having an sd card that has a write speed of 700kb/s is a bad idea?
    trying to restore emunand rn but it's taking ages... (also when I finished the first time hekate decided to delete all my fucking files :wacko:)
    @Karma177 that sd card is 100% faulty so yes, its a bad idea
    even the slowest non-sdhc sd cards are a few MB/s
  • Karma177 @ Karma177:
    @The Real Jdbye it hasn't given me any error trying to write things on it so I don't really think it's faulty (pasted 40/50gb+ folders and no write errors)
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    run h2testw on it
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    when SD cards/microSD write speeds drop below a meg a sec, they're usually on the verge of dying
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Samsung SD format can sometimes fix them too
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    yes looks like an faulty sd
  • Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart:
    @Psionic Roshambo i may try that with my dead sd cards
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's always worth a shot
    @The Real Jdbye, I considered that, but i'll have to wait until i can get the eu version in the mail lol
  • I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu:
    i need help with nusspli failed downloads, can someone respond to my thread? pretty please:wub:
  • Sheeba- @ Sheeba-:
    I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro
    Sheeba- @ Sheeba-: I can't wait to hack my 11.00 PS4 pro