Gaming Ninja Gaiden Ds Demo

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are there any more specials in demo, or just Izuna/fireball/_not_mentoined_blue-red_aura_thing_???

Well, one really cool thing Ryu can do -- and something I saw Itagaki do in a demo -- was if you rub the stylus horizontally over Ryu really fast he'll like start to store up chakra or something...then if you release, he lets out a blast of energy that shoots everywhere. Pretty cool. Of course, it's hard to pull off with enemies nearby, since it takes a bit to charge. I was able to get it off once or twice against the dragon though.
ph34r.gif

P

pasc

are there any more specials in demo, or just Izuna/fireball/_not_mentoined_blue-red_aura_thing_???

Well, one really cool thing Ryu can do -- and something I saw Itagaki do in a demo -- was if you rub the stylus horizontally over Ryu really fast he'll like start to store up chakra or something...then if you release, he lets out a blast of energy that shoots everywhere. Pretty cool. Of course, it's hard to pull off with enemies nearby, since it takes a bit to charge. I was able to get it off once or twice against the dragon though.
ph34r.gif

this is the blue aura thing he means

Gene98

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
QUOTE said:
if you rub the stylus horizontally over Ryu really fast he'll like start to store up chakra or something
=
QUOTE_not_mentoined_blue-red_aura_thing_
(=

It's pretty easy to do - I wrote about this cpecial yersterday...

damn, i am sick of waitng this game. I need to freeze myself till relese /=

kaputnik

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can't wait for this one!

Another little trick, if you jump up and start spamming shurikens, you'll slowly hover down, with the enemies unable to reach you.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tried this out at the shop. Wow, when they say brief demo they mean just that. I swear it took longer to do the download play than it did to play the thing. That being said, I have high hopes for this game.

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
Zomg just played this game.

UNFREAKINGBELIEVABLE. This game will be a smash.

That demo was like 5 minutes long but it was the best 5 min of my life xD

Can't wait for it to come out. Winter 07 rules =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@