[NEWS] Ryujinx now plays Sonic Mania at FULL SPEED

Emulation scene is also moving along fast.

The Switch Emulator Ryujinx now runs Sonic Mania at full speed, with no sound issues and even 3D sections work.

https://ryujinx.github.io/

upload_2018-5-30_2-4-23.png

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like these guys and Yuzu should join forces, similar to team Dolphin. Or better yet, join team Dolphin to add Switch emulation to their product. That would be amazing!
That's.... Not really how it works. The GameCube and Wii are literally the exact same thing hardware wise for the most part. The concept you're thinking of is retroarch, which both dolphin and citra are apart of.

Last edited by Giodude,

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
Can i dump my own eshop version of this for use ? Also what format is needed to rum games in ryujinx ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean can i dump my eshop sonic mania

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems like these guys and Yuzu should join forces, similar to team Dolphin. Or better yet, join team Dolphin to add Switch emulation to their product. That would be amazing!
Yuzu and RyujiNX use two different coding languages, it would be a lot more work than just merging them. Though I do kind of agree that they'd probably be more efficient as a team, more options are always a better idea

Reactions: Giodude

renhei

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How?? I've downloaded Windows builds over the past month or more and every single one crashes.

Ugh nevermind. I looked at the error log and realized an OpenAL dll was missing. They mention on the Github that you need it for audio, but doesn't say you need it to run at all.

Last edited by renhei,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1