• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

New USA President!

Cylent1

Community Smart Ass!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For all you people who are not American, you really do not understand how we the people have been lied to, ridiculed, taken advantaged of, and ripped off
by the Obama Administration. Y'all can hate on trump all you want, you know no different than having a democratic president.
Over the past 40 years, the Democratic Regime flourished while the rest of America slaved to survive by working multiple jobs after being ripped off the 1st 25%, if not more of their hard earned monies. Our rights were slowly vanishing while they blatantly were not hiding what they were doing and shoving their beliefs down our throats without being able to say anything without reprocussion.
THE TIME FOR THE NATZI DEMOCRATIC REIGN HAS COME TO AN END IN AMERICA.

It is now time for America to be great again!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
For all you people who are not American, you really do not understand how we the people have been lied to, ridiculed, taken advantaged of, and ripped off
by the Obama Administration. Y'all can hate on trump all you want, you know no different than having a democratic president.
Over the past 40 years, the Democratic Regime flourished while the rest of America slaved to survive by working multiple jobs after being ripped off the 1st 25%, if not more of their hard earned monies. Our rights were slowly vanishing while they blatantly were not hiding what they were doing and shoving their beliefs down our throats without being able to say anything without reprocussion.
THE TIME FOR THE NATZI DEMOCRATIC REIGN HAS COME TO AN END IN AMERICA.

It is now time for America to be great again!
Not a clean write up, but yes.. I agree. The working class has been shit on for far too long.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
God bless America and God bless president Donald J. Trump!

May America and the world be great again! Congratulations for the americans here for getting the best president possible :yay:
For 8 years of progress and greatness! :grog:

Are you f*cking kidding me?
Good thing i turned my pesos to usd.
Fuck you racist american bastards.

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Your profile says you're american.
And I'm not american.

Also, wanting peace and prosperity isn't racism.
Those are things that Hillary wouldn't have given us.

iAqua

Trophies
Country
United Kingdom
Let's all stop arguing for a moment and recognize how cute this moment is

Doesn't beat this
sassy-boy-donald-trump-is58597.jpg

Reactions: RustInPeace

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
completely opposed to most of Trump's policies but I do wish the best for him and America, I hope he manages to carry out some of the things he said he would do like "draining the swamp", health insurance for everybody, and jobs

now he's in power it's useless to oppose him as a person... you can oppose some of the reforms he wants to institute, maybe even the values he promotes, but protesting the man himself I doubt there is much point to that. Let's all hope for the best!

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States

The ignorance seething from this post...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Its messed up hillary should of won they should really fix the electrol collage problem exspecially with things like this http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...r-vote-donald-trump-us-election-a7487901.html that is redicoulus and just shows that our country is not a true democracy.

Hilary didn't win. Thank God for that. Did not need to be obliterated by the greatest superpower of the WORLD because of her stupidity. The popular vote is what the system was supposed to be (power of the people).. but at the same time... You take into account the extreme BIAS of most states... it wouldn't end well.

Last edited by Kioku,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaQqCfuxKoE