Hacking NEW!! Ultra media card

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmmm, i just realised, if you look at the video tutorial on how to put in the rs-mmc the sticker on the ultra media card is mirrored, it looks like the whole video has been mirrored :/ just thought id point that out, i dont know why lol

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I didn't do any thorough research but it doesn't seem like RS-MMC are really that cheap. Not expensive, either, though. I'm excited to see what this thing is like but I would never buy it myself because they are hosting roms at their online store which is just wrong. :-/ A front loading, not sticking out card would be nice but the next card I'll but will be a lite one.

charging_chuck

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
http://203.218.22.31:2888/ndsgba/support/u...ide/umc_gba.jpg

GBA Mode is a PogoShell
ohmy.gif

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
true, if it doesnt work im gonna get a lite version of a flash card too ^-^ btw, you can get a gig rsmmc for 22pounds on that mobymobile site, i think thats the name lol

meccabolix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
the admin of the forum on NDSGBA PM'ed me back, heres what he said:

"Hello,

Why they think my product is fake?????

I have already sell a hundred to oversea. I will post a video about UMC work on DS tomorrow on my forum tomorrow.

Moreover, selling roms is legal on my country. Every the SuperCard company also selling roms.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,"

can anyone confirm if selling roms in china is legal?

anyway, he will put a vid up in the forum tomorow.

heres what i PM'ed back to him

"hi,

i have no idea, someone tried to copy the super card and they put it in a yellow cart once, people are just afraid at the moment because its new, your facing a big competition, personally i think youll probably do great when more and more people find out about your product over 1200 people have already read my post, some of them think its fake, some of them love it

i cant wait for the video, thatll prove to the world this will be a great product, they want me to do a review on it, so when mine arrives ill also make a video of it working

i thought so, in America and Europe its illegal, and people are not used to it. thanks for clearing things up for me
happy.gif
"

he seems legit, what is this yellow little cartrage kicks the supercard and the m3s ass? its a longway off, but it might, moonshell is built into the pc software and to install it to SD all you have to do is click a icon

ill keep updated about the video tomorow

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
romman is lucky his product works fine with DS. I still prefer the M3
smile.gif
it'd be neat to have a cart that fit in the slot flush though but supercards are kinda difficult to get out of the system. The plastic feels flimsy too.

Winner6

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys i dont know if it is of any use but i have seen that link on ebay auction. The seller was selling multimedia cards and i saw the link. I went to website and thought it seems good. looked around and no reference to the cards they are selling. He is the only seller. its been on for a while!a good couple of months so its NOT new. anyway i requested him to put the products on ebay to sell so i can get ebay protection and no response. He just directed me to his website and told me to pay him there. !!!
i suspect its fake!!

winner6

iLuv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bermuda
i think i bought a fake SC mini SD unknownly but I could play roms with old firmware
but after upgrading to latest firmware n patcher (1.63b and 2.56)
my SC mini SD doesnt work on any DS or DSL

can i downgrade to older firmware ? if... how do i ?
or i must buy another one that original ???
if... :'( I cannot...here in my country, most ppl dunt know even abt NDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.