Homebrew New to 3DS Homebrews, need some help/advice.

Reiryuu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hello everyone.

I am trying to get a save game manager to work on my 3DS and need some help installing a homebrew.

I have an old school 3DS XL (Japanese version) and recently finally got it online, and went to the store to find Cubic Ninja, but it wasn't there. *sigh* but the store upgraded my firmware to 10.1.something-or-other. So I assume I will either 1) have to wait for a version compatible with this firmware comes out or 2) downgrade my firmware... which leaves the question of how I go about doing that.

Next comes the problem of which method to use. I can't use Cubic Ninja because I don't own a copy of it. And I hear other methods include games that I also don't have access to. (I live in Taiwan so not all games available in Japan/the US will be available here as well.)

I am also guessing that I'm going to need to procure a SD card reader to hook up to my computer, which is not that hard many stores carry them here. Or in a pinch I suppose I could put it in my phone and plug the phone into the computer that way lol.

Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks much.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-