Hacking New Theme for EZ-Flash Omega!

Mancore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I've been waiting for a thousand years for a new firmware from timdmackey. But I can't wait... Will there be a new firmware? When to expect? No answer...

Reactions: tmp99

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany
Will there be a new firmware? When to expect? No answer...
Dude...one post above yours...
OP announced he was no longer gonna work on it, but someone else said they would. Read back through recent pages and you'll probably find it. No update just recently, but it might have got an update with jagoomba iirc.

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Awww... it's a real shame that this hasn't been updated, EZ-Flash seems to have stopped supporting O/ODE. It would be a great chance to give this its last update and it'll be the firmware of choice for everyone.

Mancore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia

Attachments

• IMG_5753 (1).jpg
    IMG_5753 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 71
Reactions: tmp99

Daca619

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok guys, my Omega DE just arrived I copied folders and roms in the root of the sd, I installed the simple kernell with the R button but... any idea why I can't see my folders?

unnamed.jpg

BETA215

Member not found
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
had to take a leave of abscence after kinda burning myself out. i havent abandoned the kernel, just needed to step back as i had too much on my plate.

sorry i went radio silent.

nothing planned right now, im still learning gba stuff and occasionally poking at the kernel.
Hey, glad to hear that you've been taking care of yourself instead of letting yourself go by the inertia. Good stuff isn't done in two minutes, and good people need their time too. Life is hard.

I've been waiting a lot for a new release of this custom kernel, but life is more important than that. Take your time, we'll be happy to see what you come up with if you ever do.

Reactions: ZoeLain

Gyurn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had luck with MSX roms? I can't seem to get them to run?

Also anyone have any idea how to start PC Engine games with audio? I have to mainly set audio on from L+R menu after booting each game, and the settings don't stay.

Thanks

ZoeLain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
transistorcafe.net
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone had luck with MSX roms? I can't seem to get them to run?

Also anyone have any idea how to start PC Engine games with audio? I have to mainly set audio on from L+R menu after booting each game, and the settings don't stay.

Thanks
MSX games must have a ".rom" (MSX rom cart) extension, and if thats not the issue try changing the mapper type used (Go to Other Settings and then hit Restart in the menu after changing mapper). if you converted a disk game to a rom game you may encounter out of memory errors depending on how big the game is.

as for starting pce with audio, i cant help you there, best guess is its a pogoshell oddity.

Reactions: BETA215

Lord_Ishamael

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, getting my standard ezflash omega today and am going to be loading up simple when it's delivered. I had a GBA as a kid so have an idea of what I'd like to play from that console, but as far as the other consoles that simple supports, what consoles can Simple emulate pretty flawlessly and/or what games from said consoles you would recommend? Just wanted to pick up a new hobby so modded a GBA SP and I'm looking to get some good usage out of it lol.

ZoeLain

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
transistorcafe.net
XP
Country
United States
Uh,
View attachment 399620
Anyone know what happened here?
i would recommend backing everything up immediately, that looks like file corruption

I'm having a problem with saving data, after the update, it's now not saving data for anything at all
hmm. try seeing if you can still create new files on the card from a computer

Reactions: pparan0idd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped