News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
jkc23b.jpg

Namco Bandai opened a teaser site with a countdown for an unknown game, which will be revealed in ~ 9 days. No information can be gain via viewing the source code of the site. Meta description and keywords are ??????????????????, which means NAMCO BANDAI Games countdown.

Teaser site
Source

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Looks cool
smile.gif
I like that night sky with telephone lines... absolutely love it... Probably will be some obscure dating sim-isch RPG or something.... feels like it always is when it looks like this.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
I hope this is some kind of Japan/Shibuya game. World Ends With You and Devil Survivors were epic
biggrin.gif
That seems kind of outside NB's jurisdiction, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I love Shibuya/Japan games (Persona 4 which isn't Shibuya but it has the same air to it, SMT:DS, TWEWY), but NB usually does Fighting games and Action-Adventure games.

I'd love it if they did, though.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Judging just by the screen shot: Could be of several game types. Skating, bicycle, racing , port of a ps2 gta for wii or an amazing spider-man game.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
I have no idea of what it could be.
But I love most of the games by Namco Bandai, so it should be good to me.

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
machomuu said:
It looks like a new Persona, but it's not made by Atlus
frown.gif

Just because it takes place on a city (if it does) doesn't mean it'll be like Persona.

Sora de Eclaune said:
Namco Bandai is confusing me. I don't see a game name anywhere on that page! What's the point of a release countdown if we don't know what game is releasing?
The point is hyping people for the announcement of the announcement of a new game, not the release of the game.

machomuu said:
QUOTE(WiiBricker @ Jul 12 2011, 01:14 PM)
I hope this is some kind of Japan/Shibuya game. World Ends With You and Devil Survivors were epic
biggrin.gif
That seems kind of outside NB's jurisdiction, don't you think? Don't get me wrong, I love Shibuya/Japan games (Persona 4 which isn't Shibuya but it has the same air to it, SMT:DS, TWEWY), but NB usually does Fighting games and Action-Adventure games.

I'd love it if they did, though.
NBGI does all kinds of games.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say that it looks cool and that I'm hyped, but all I can see is a representation of urban Japan using different shades of blue...

Am I missing something?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
I'd say that it looks cool and that I'm hyped, but all I can see is a representation of urban Japan using different shades of blue...

Am I missing something?
Whenever there are shades of blue and a representation of urban Japan, people explode out of sheer joy, thinking it'll be a new TWEWY or Persona.

I don't know; It looks like it might be decent (why make a countdown for a game that has a low chance of success, right?) so I'll keep my eye on it.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
machomuu said:
It looks like a new Persona, but it's not made by Atlus
frown.gif
Just because it takes place on a city (if it does) doesn't mean it'll be like Persona.
I never said it did, far from it. I simply said it looks like Persona because of fow the city was drawn and the atmosphere of it all. It seems very "Dark".

And the timer. I smelled Midnight Channel/Dark Hour.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY