New Supercard DSTWO information and photos

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From experience I would have to say that the 'fuzzy' code search mode is for finding nonquantifiable variables. Say, instead of searching 100 health, getting hurt then searching for 95 health, the fuzzy mode would be for games that use bars rather than numbers. You do a search, then return to game and get hurt, you do another search saying the unknown value is now less. This filters all the values that increased or stayed the same. You get hurt again. Filter again. Then you heal. Search for all values that increased. Continue till you find the only value left. Freeze that value and you'd have health that never decreased.

Someone posted this on page 2, go me >_

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
well i hope that they made EOS like that too...
frown.gif

anyway no problem i'll get dstwo for sure
tongue.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha, i doubt elixir will be jobless, since it will probably allow the user to make simple code, it's not like it comes with debugger and other stuff right?

but time will tell if it does live up to it's promise, since it sounds to me like an really ambitious project.

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I see no reason for me to get it. The Acekard2i works perfectly, there aren't enough GBA titles I want to play anyway, and I don't think I'd update anyway unless it had DSi/DSiWare game support.

Which brings me to the question, why do current cards not allow the ability to use DSi enhanced features in games?

RiotShooter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
raulpica said:
ZeWarrior said:
RiotShooter said:
Hopefully the price isnt too high. I might buy one if the price is right. So does the GBA emulation mean we can finally load gba games from a flashcart?

You make it sound like this is the first flashcart to have GBA emulation from slot-1, its not. The iPlayer had it first.
Well, this is the first commercial-rom loading flashcard supporting it
tongue.gif

I have the EZ Flash 3-1 but its kinda annoying doing all the set up for that so I wouldnt mind something that can do it from slot-1. I didnt realize the iPlayer had it first... oops. lol. But this is the first "name brand" so to speak that is going to offer this feature so it makes me comfortable to buy it.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
D34DL1N3R said:
Which brings me to the question, why do current cards not allow the ability to use DSi enhanced features in games?
Current carts are locked in DS mode. To be able to use the DSi enhanced features they'd have to be in DSi mode.

Shinintendo

Trophies
Website
games4gamer.net
XP
Country
Iceland
D34DL1N3R said:
Personally, I see no reason for me to get it. The Acekard2i works perfectly, there aren't enough GBA titles I want to play anyway, and I don't think I'd update anyway unless it had DSi/DSiWare game support.

I agree wholeheartly. I have ak2i and see no reason to get it, although 2-3 titles of gba comes to mind
hate2.gif

so unless it will have full DSI enchantments turned on I won't bother to buy it.

rich333

Trophies
XP
Country
i'm looking forward to seeing some intresting homebrew & imporved emulators which take advantage of the extra power

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
This free cheat thing sounds interesting... I wonder how it works.
wacko.gif

I guess I'll get this if I see it somewhere. Otherwise I'll stick with my good old DSONE.
yay.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zeroneo said:
Elixir will get jobless.
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Mar 26 2010, 12:05 AM) Poor Elixir. Nobody will need cheats if they own this flashcart.

Well he hasn't really been as active as before in making cheats. He would see this as another reason why he should retire
laugh.gif

Anyway, this looks good, still doubt ill be getting one on release, i can only imagine the price-tag how high it would be. Supercard will make millions i tell you.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i want more information on fuzzy
tongue.gif

Maz7006 said:
Zeroneo said:
Elixir will get jobless.
QUOTE(SoulSnatcher @ Mar 26 2010, 12:05 AM) Poor Elixir. Nobody will need cheats if they own this flashcart.

Well he hasn't really been as active as before in making cheats. He would see this as another reason why he should retire
laugh.gif

Anyway, this looks good, still doubt ill be getting one on release, i can only imagine the price-tag how high it would be. Supercard will make millions i tell you.

making cheats = family issue to me... Yeah, a really big one
i just got a good spank from my ........ well
i don't wish to bring my real life fiasco to GBAtemp ....

that depends on how good the search engine is...
anything lesser than what a PSP offer is deem for mediocre
smile.gif

the search engine should be able to make dumps
without the capability of making dumps
the search engine is useless
especially come to games like pokemon
tongue.gif

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
the only thing that came to me with regards to fuzzy would be fuzzy search algorithms but i have no idea what the heck does that have to do with flashcart or how are they gona implemented that.

Anyway, time will tell if you will be jobless or not, althought i doubt it, maybe the newbie code hackers will be(those like me who cant get past mastering 1 liner codes) but advance code hacker shouldnt find any issue with it.

My only wish is that if this is a decent code engine, please for the love of god and all that is holy, test them on other flashcart or emulator before tossing them in the cheat forum, the last thing anyone of us need is for someone to complain that this code is broken or that it works only in supercard and other stuff.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
trust me.. i still LOL on the jobless part and wish that can be true!
imagine, we already have those tools and tutorials throw out there..
yet i see anyone who actually could step out to contribute (not expecting a consistent crazy basis)
what happened to shin megami and inf. space? the set of codes we have is incomplete! i could/would have do a better job...
the best part is end up i have to fix other people's code
frown.gif

codes for supercard only? without any patching it should be the same as the normal game
smile.gif

so don't worry that codes will work for supercard only!

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Me wants... NAO! Kthnxbai? Pwwwweeeeaaaase?
GBA+SNES+AR-Searcher+Processor-In-Cart+Probably-Some-Other-Stuff=WIN, and so much more!
If I need to dump my Cyclo DS for this, so be it. That one ain't gonna be best anymore. At least, not for long.
Me likes everything 'bout this one, 'specially the Free Cheat thingie. It's just so damn useful... no more crapping around with save-types with that damned emulator that doesn't play every rom you want anyway. Hopefully this cart also makes dumps of the RAM (was that it? I think it was RAM, that that program (emuhaste?) made a dump off).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, that was fun to watch. +1