Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

afc_man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
karmatikal said:
ok thanks, i'll try it out tonight and post an update so people will know if it works.
hi mate did it work as i have a updated sunkey lite and did not want to grab several version?
so guys i should just go for the unpatched version?..Rob

karmatikal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afc_man said:
karmatikal said:
ok thanks, i'll try it out tonight and post an update so people will know if it works.
hi mate did it work as i have a updated sunkey lite and did not want to grab several version?
so guys i should just go for the unpatched version?..Rob

Just letting you know that the drivekey V2 played NSMB fine, you just need to make sure the copy is unpatched. Either a 1:1 copy from an original, or d/l the qwiif release and don't patch it, that;s what worked for me.

Sorry if i broke rules with this post mods.

XMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can`t have this working....

I have:
-4.0E with Wiikey v1.
-IOS53 and IOS60 patched.
-Neogamma RC1 with Cios rev17
-Both recent patched and unpatched versions of NSMB burned on DVDs.

I can`t run the game...when i start tells me to eject the disk and turn off the Wii.
But the unpatched version works 5-10 minutes before the error.

I can run the patched version both in Disk Channel and Neogamma. And the unpached only on neogamma(in disk channel i would need to update)

Maybe Trucha isn`t working on my Wii? Anyway, the unpatched version should work on neogamma, without needing trucha, right? I don`t know why am I so unlucky....

XMaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QKid said:
for the record I installed cIOS rev 17 when it game me a 'An error occured, please eject...' error. It didnt say Error 001 or Error 002. But, installing cIOS rev 17 fixed it...
You have a Modchip?
cIOS rev 17 doesn`t worked for me =/

I`ve tried almost everything..

K.Wall.24

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
no, I just have softmod, and I have modded and re-modded so many times its hrd to tell you what i have and what I dont. I know I have cIOS 17, NTSC U NSMBW, and cIOS 222 installed as 38 merged 37 or whatever. There was another IOS.....oh, IOS 70. I got that with NUSD and installed via WAD Manager (the latest one) Sorry if I didnt answer your questions...

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you playing the game from the disc channel? If so, cIOS isn't really going to do anything for you. There might be an update for your chip to make NSMB Wii work, depending on what kind it is.

Reakt00r

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay, so I'm a disc-loader user, and I finally got it to work thanks to this guide, but it freezes whenever I go into a pipe...

I can't install rev15 either, it gives me a -2011 error... I did go thru the whole "update to 4.2 and modify 4.2" guide, so I might already have it installed though.

I also don't think it's the disc, because I tried two different dumps, patched them and both result in freezes.

There have been answers for this already but I can't find them anywhere anymore, so I really need some help...

Thanks in advance
wink.gif

EDIT: I also tried different loaders like USB Loader GX, NeoGamma and uLoader. I'm guessing I'm running on rev14 or something because I believe it shouldn't work at all using NeoGamma when on rev15...

tueidj

I R Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
gacktgacktgackt said:
LUL. $15,000,000AU. Bet you seriously regret not posting pictures of your receipt and being such an e-peen about the fact you got hold of a videogame first. (aimed at kongznuts, or whatever his name is).
Bet you seriously regret failing math and english.

nitrostemp

Trophies
XP
Country
tueidj said:
gacktgacktgackt said:
LUL. $15,000,000AU. Bet you seriously regret not posting pictures of your receipt and being such an e-peen about the fact you got hold of a videogame first. (aimed at kongznuts, or whatever his name is).
Bet you seriously regret failing math and english.

OWNED!!!!

Hatsu

Someone's been killing, eh?
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DukeDizko said:
So, anyone's settin' up a charity or what?
rofl.gif

I will.
smileipb2.png

QUOTE(gacktgacktgackt @ Feb 9 2010, 07:09 PM) LUL. $15,000,000AU. Bet you seriously regret not posting pictures of your receipt and being such an e-peen about the fact you got hold of a videogame first. (aimed at kongznuts, or whatever his name is).
rofl.gif

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
My bad. Posted that when I was tired.

Still though, my grammar may be bad at times but at least I'm not being done for $1,500,000 just because I thought bragging rights to dumping an early release of a game would give me brownie points.

There's a reason you should wait for scene releases and not try to be a hero and do it yourself. They ACCEPT that the scene groups will release it, but if they get word of an individual doing it that they can track down (which in this case they could thanks to this person's tremendous stupidity) then they'll bugger you up just to make an example.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1