Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
CockroachMan said:
So.. was anyone with a D2CKey able to play the game from the disc anyhow?

Tried most of the methods here and I always get a green screen.. starting to think the problem is related to the modchip.. :/
The PPF-patch from VKI should work on an D2CKey...realy great Patch. You tried to patch the ISO that way? Small Tut on first post...good luck
smile.gif

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
taktularCBo said:
I got it yesterday and I can tell you its not worth almost 50€!
If they would add online compatibility and a Level-Editor...but between 40 and 50 Euro for this?

Wait for your Mod-Chip Update or make an Softmod!

I agree! and plus it's a difficult game..more than i expected.

pecavuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This game is worth every penny, espcially if you intend to play it in co-op like I do.

Succeeded in making it work via Neogamma R8, via USB stick on 4.1E. Works like a charm so far.
smile.gif

zarathustra

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.abovegod.com
XP
Country
xdeadxpoolx said:
elpierrot17 said:
Hello, sorry If you're found this in the before post but I'm not very good in english and I want help

I Download New Super Mario Bros, and when I begin the game, the game freeze on green screen, how to play this game
frown.gif

Thanks for help
smile.gif
Go buy it first.
Cretinous response. Why bother, FFS?

stayingarmed

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have it running fine with CoverFloader

I will say the game is awesome and extremely fun! My family loves it and its easy enough in parts for my 6 yr. old to play, but difficult enough that it keeps myself and my wife interested.
smile.gif

Good job on this one Nintendo!
smile.gif

Jiang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running

wii 3.3U
v cioscorp 3.5
softmod

and I see it running in the disc channel, but for some reason the game restarts after a green screen. Any ideas?

leedsrugby

Trophies
XP
Country
i am running
4.1e
cios rev 14
and it asks me to update software to play game if i do will it stop working or is it safe to update?
Cheerz Cris

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
pecavuk said:
This game is worth every penny, espcially if you intend to play it in co-op like I do.

Succeeded in making it work via Neogamma R8, via USB stick on 4.1E. Works like a charm so far.
smile.gif

But you didn't give a penny like us, did you?

sKeEt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
man this is getting tedious. I can't get it to run from the disc and I have a 4gig usb drive but not sure if it will hold wii games. with it formatted I still only have 3.6g of space

installed ciosrev14, still didn't work, tried the new gecko os, still didn't work

downloaded new_super_mario_bros_wii_usa_proper_fix_wii-ind but have no idea what this is nor are there any instructions.

perhaps my iso isn't patched where can I find the correct one?

heltoupee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to check in and say that I've got the NTSC version (unpatched) running flawlessly. Here is my setup:

System Menu 4.0U
Configurable USB Loader v.47
-002 Fix On
cIOS38 rev15 (installed as IOS249)
Ocarina codes from here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?s=&showto...t&p=2394752

I've logged over 1.5 hours continuous playing without the disk error screen with 2 players. ~1 hour single player. Passed world 3-2.

Good luck to all those still trying. It's a great game, Ninty really deserves their 50 bucks for this one.

Edit: I'm running the QwiiF rip of the full ISO off of a WBFS drive. No patching or other tricks, other than the Ocarina thing.

stev418

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
coursemyhorse said:
Can someone confirm if this is ever going to be playable with JUST A MODCHIP? i.e. Just rip a full ISO? It sounds like the answer is no judging by skim reading the thead.

simple answer is only if the modchip company includes a fix in a new firnware, otherwise no

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
pecavuk said:

smile.gif

you use Softmod and talk about "worth every penny"?
Its really not worth 50€!

But you made it right, just copy and play.

Tujiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sKeEt said:
man this is getting tedious. I can't get it to run from the disc and I have a 4gig usb drive but not sure if it will hold wii games. with it formatted I still only have 3.6g of space

installed ciosrev14, still didn't work, tried the new gecko os, still didn't work

downloaded new_super_mario_bros_wii_usa_proper_fix_wii-ind but have no idea what this is nor are there any instructions.

perhaps my iso isn't patched where can I find the correct one?

Here, Google "new_super_mario_bros_wii_usa_proper_fix_wii-ind". Or ask Jeeves!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-