Hacking New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Harry Potthead

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I bet Chuck Norris is releasing a Crack for NSMB in the next 5 minutes...
biggrin.gif

wannabebassist

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
uploadmaster said:
I cant busy right now feeding kids watermelon
You Can Do 2 things at once you dont need to watch it upload, i have 2 kids i manage to upload and download tings as well as feed them, if you make enough effort you could do it right now if you really wanted, hmmm

DDJM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Did they really put the same AP in "Ben 10"? ROTFL, they worry to not sell enough copies of that sh*t?

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Uploadmaster: how exactly did you modify the ISO? Which files did you change?

BTW please stop trolling if you don't want to get this thread deleted like the other one

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
One guy from Wiiso called "UploadMaster" says he has fixed the game and that he will release it tomorrow.
Here's what it says:

this will game will be posted here tommorow i have got to all the levels without it crashing i had my two little girls play it to death and it works i have fixed the offending line of code the reason why it crashed four lines of code in the iso was comflicting with each other so i had to replace them and do a debug nowit works fine with no problems wanikoko wont have to do a cios fix for it it loads up through ntsc and pal through neogamma r7 cios 10 in app folder i will have to do this method tommroow i will be uplaoding the iso with 4 passwords on it then release it on friday on here sorry that to stop leecher n takers who dont appriate my work n time on here this iso is from the hong kong rip the jap version if my little one can get it running in that language iam sure u can.................game coming tommorow no backuplauncher needed or cios update needed

He's from Hong Kong so he's English are bad. There's more info on Wiiso, so just go there and check.

DDJM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Delta517 said:
One guy from Wiiso called "UploadMaster" says he has fixed the game and that he will release it tomorrow.
Here's what it says:

this will game will be posted here tommorow i have got to all the levels without it crashing i had my two little girls play it to death and it works i have fixed the offending line of code the reason why it crashed four lines of code in the iso was comflicting with each other so i had to replace them and do a debug nowit works fine with no problems wanikoko wont have to do a cios fix for it it loads up through ntsc and pal through neogamma r7 cios 10 in app folder i will have to do this method tommroow i will be uplaoding the iso with 4 passwords on it then release it on friday on here sorry that to stop leecher n takers who dont appriate my work n time on here this iso is from the hong kong rip the jap version if my little one can get it running in that language iam sure u can.................game coming tommorow no backuplauncher needed or cios update needed

He's from Hong Kong so he's English are bad. There's more info on Wiiso, so just go there and check.

Good morning!

D

Deleted User

Delta517 said:
Here's what it says:

Read the last few pages...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning