Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
taktularCBo said:
[T4 said:
v3n0m]
QUOTE said:
versteh ich nich.... also ich hab nen cyclowiz chip mit version 3.6 und das spiel funzt 1A! habs schon mehrere stunden gespielt. bis jetz kein absturz :-\

Sam
This guy can play the game on his cyclowiz chip v 3.6 without problems, he says.
If he says the truth then there is a chip that works with it!

Aus welchem Forum hast du das?

WTF and I was thinking Wiikey 2 is the best Modchip :/
I´m not allowed to post here...

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
[T4 said:
v3n0m]
QUOTE said:
versteh ich nich.... also ich hab nen cyclowiz chip mit version 3.6 und das spiel funzt 1A! habs schon mehrere stunden gespielt. bis jetz kein absturz :-\

Sam
This guy can play the game on his cyclowiz chip v 3.6 without problems, he says.

Holy fuck, are you suggesting to get a modchip to play 1 game?

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hamzie said:
GUYS I WASHED MY BACKUP DVD WITH SOAP AND IT WORKS

LIES!!! There's no chance in hell that would work moron! The ONLY way is to smear a very light layer of toothpaste over the entire data side of the disc, let it dry, stick it in the microwave for a few seconds until it sparks a couple of times, THEN wash it with soap.

SHEESH! N00bs!

nudels

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was thinking, there is a unscrubbed version out there, and they say its nothing wrong with it. Why the hell is there not a single torrent to dl it from? the group kongsnutz gave his too supposed to have said something like this "we dont wanna be the group who release a non working game" and there is thousands of post that say that the game is ok, the copy protection is the problem...

Why don´t they just upload it to a torrent site then. I cant find a 1:1 release enywere. Then you probebly wonder why? simple, once the solution is out there you don´t have to download the game, just do what has to be done (update, hack etc) and start playing... that for me is logic...

[T4] v3n0m

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
bazamuffin said:
[T4 said:
v3n0m]
QUOTE said:

Sam

I won´t get a modchip. I´m gonna buy it anyway but i hoped to play it earlier.

taktularCBo

Trophies
XP
Country
France
bazamuffin said:
[T4 said:
v3n0m]
QUOTE said:

Sam

Probably the other Mod-Chip makers can find out what this particular chip does better and update their Mod-Chips to work with it too.
moogle.gif

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was hoping for a fix within like, 2 days. Oh well, what can do you do? It doesn't come out here until Next week. . . and I don't get paid until 5 days AFTER it comes out. D:

electrico

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
D34DL1N3R said:
hamzie said:
GUYS I WASHED MY BACKUP DVD WITH SOAP AND IT WORKS

LIES!!! There's no chance in hell that would work moron! The ONLY way is to smear a very light layer of toothpaste over the entire data side of the disc, let it dry, stick it in the microwave for a few seconds until it sparks a couple of times, THEN wash it with soap.

SHEESH! N00bs!

Don't say that things,according what i read till now some people from here may believe it and try that method
lecture.gif

YueFairchild

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zebrone said:
Ok, at the moment we have no solution..But is possible to open the iso? wiiscrubber give me an error...
Probably because as far as I can tell, nobody's dumped the "real" ISO, just the scrubbed version. :<

This kind of reminds me of the piracy protection on Mario & Luigi 3, now that I think about it...

EDIT: Oh hey page 30, wow.

lakaiskateboarding

Trophies
XP
Country
What I find strange is the fact that Nintendo left the comments about time limit from the demo in it. Wouldn't it be obvious to first develop the game and develop from there the demo. The way they put it up now is like they built the demo and from there they went to the real game.

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
YueFairchild said:
zebrone said:
Ok, at the moment we have no solution..But is possible to open the iso? wiiscrubber give me an error...
Probably because as far as I can tell, nobody's dumped the "real" ISO, just the scrubbed version. :<

This kind of reminds me of the piracy protection on Mario & Luigi 3, now that I think about it...

EDIT: Oh hey page 30, wow.

Use the latest Wiiscrubber 1.40. I also got the error with an old version.

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
danielkraak said:
What I find strange is the fact that Nintendo left the comments about time limit from the demo in it. Wouldn't it be obvious to first develop the game and develop from there the demo. The way they put it up now is like they built the demo and from there they went to the real game.
Yea, Nintendo wreak of desperation.

danih said:
Bloodlust said:
QUOTE(danih @ Nov 9 2009, 08:55 PM) It seems that the new "Ben 10" game has the same protection...

Nobody would give two hoots for this title whether it's protected or not...

Agreed! I just wanted to point out that NSMB is not the only one.
It does show that the protection needs to be broken if we want to continue playing backups in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land